THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D

dkruks

First off, I want to thank all the people who take the time to make this site run as smoothly as it does...it must take a heck of a lot of work...It does not go unappreciated...

I am a new member to the brethren, and I must say everyone here has made me feel very welcome...

I am giving recognition to this thread in Qtalk, because of the sheer volume of traffic that visits here everyday, with 14000 members and only 1900 views I think that is is important that everyone gets an oppurtunity to read this.

Thanks BBQchef33 and all who were involved in this thread

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81360

Before joining this forum I had never had any success at low and slow cooking...I have asked many questions that I am sure that been asked 100's if not 1000's of times...yet you kind people still take the time to answer them...It takes a special kind of person to want to teach, to share and better everyone experiance at bbq'ing

Again thank you all for being great!

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll just add that reading the stickies in the forums and looking through the old threads is not only very entertaining, but goes a long way towards getting the idea of how this great place came about and why it is the way it is. Highly recommended. :thumb:

thanks for bringing that back.. and BTW...

21,529 members now.. :) over 3000 active each day.

I second this. In my experience there has not been a nicer group of people I have had the pleasure to deal with. Thanks again to poobah and all the mods for all your hard work and graciously accepting all of us new comers!

Back