New pellet grill list that supercedes the others because it includes 11 top picks.

ronbrad62

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
https://www.seriouslysmoked.com/best-pellet-smokers-reviews/
Maybe Bob C can construct a poll to find out which of these lists we like the most. My favorite pic is the Traeger that's listed under "best freestanding pellet grill". So, we ultimately have different picks for different categories, and a separate category for freestanding among all of these free standing grills.

Come on Rob MAK didn’t even make the list, Memphis charges 4 times what the grill is worth, cook shack complete garbage. Read the full review for the camp chef my favorite outstanding feature and I quote from the article “As it has a larger capacity than other hoppers do, it produces more heat and smoke and can cook foods faster”. You don’t need to haul that big 3 star pig around, the camp chef with its big hopper will cook twice as fast.

I stand corrected. Thank you for providing the latest definitive list of the Top 9/10/11 pellet smokers.
I can't wait for the next definitive list!

This is very true Robb but, that was before Z grills came along and catapulted past::twitch:

Come on Rob MAK didn’t even make the list, Memphis charges 4 times what the grill is worth, cook shack complete garbage. Read the full review for the camp chef my favorite outstanding feature and I quote from the article “As it has a larger capacity than other hoppers do, it produces more heat and smoke and can cook foods faster”. You don’t need to haul that big 3 star pig around, the camp chef with its big hopper will cook twice as fast.

7d8ea575a455933c8da3d64a3f2b99c6.jpg

https://www.seriouslysmoked.com/best-pellet-smokers-reviews/
Maybe Bob C can construct a poll to find out which of these lists we like the most. My favorite pic is the Traeger that's listed under "best freestanding pellet grill". So, we ultimately have different picks for different categories, and a separate category for freestanding among all of these free standing grills.

This is a very informative page. Under the "What to Look For—the Thermostat" section:

Models that use wood pellets have a little more going on than your average pellet smoker.

Guess you guys running the non-wood burning models are kinda' low end...​

Since they use a thermostat and a mechanism to fee pellets into the fire, you’ve got a bit more to consider than size and BTUs.

Yes the use of the thermostat and the "feeing" process certainly complicates things.​

Is the whole of the Internet crap or just pellet grill articles?

This is a very informative page. Under the "What to Look For—the Thermostat" section:

Models that use wood pellets have a little more going on than your average pellet smoker.

Guess you guys running the non-wood burning models are kinda' low end...​

Since they use a thermostat and a mechanism to fee pellets into the fire, you’ve got a bit more to consider than size and BTUs.

Yes the use of the thermostat and the "feeing" process certainly complicates things.​

Is the whole of the Internet crap or just pellet grill articles?

Hilarious post! Thank you very much.

P.S. I think the writer of the article uses the same proofreader as our moderators!

Back