The Autry!

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
The Autry is exactly one week away. First Cali contest this season. Am I the only one that's excited?

I am not competing, but I am excited. 1st contest I will be able to attend.

Neil,
What and where is the Autry ???
Inquiring minds want to know. :oops:

TIM

Neil,

Your numbers last year were respectable:

Overall: 19th
Ribs: 5th
Pork: 22nd
Chicken: 23rd
Brisket: 22nd
Sauce: 17th
Anything But: 9th

With your improved skills, I expect to see higher finishes in the ribs and brisket. I've see pictures of your Q, and I think you can become the rib champion!

Looking forward top seeing team 4 Q walk in ribs, and brisket if nothing else. I have not personally seen samples of thier other products.

Here is our 1st place pork

295512151_c32d0285db.jpg

And our 3rd place chicken
295511948_7a186c40bb.jpg

I think we will do a little better in all categories.

I'm excited for you too!! Since I know how you feel. Osage City is next weekend also - and that is the first real contest of the season around here. I'm also stoked!!!

I am bursting at the seams! And I have a lot of seams!!

Neil,

Your numbers last year were respectable:

Overall: 19th
Ribs: 5th
Pork: 22nd
Chicken: 23rd
Brisket: 22nd
Sauce: 17th
Anything But: 9th

With your improved skills, I expect to see higher finishes in the ribs and brisket. I've see pictures of your Q, and I think you can become the rib champion!

Sorry Neil, but the 1st in Ribs will be going to Me!:razz:

You will have to talk to Porfessor Salt about that. I'll be busy taking the brisket trophy!

Dang, you guys are gonna be tough to beat this year!

See ya in a few days.

Hard to talk smack when you genuinely like everybody.

Damn I am fishing this weekend otherwise this was going to be my first contest. I can't believe I just said that about going fishing! Must be because the targeted species ain't biting good! Have fun guys!

Hey I will be in the CBBQA Booth stop by and say Hi
yes its going to be a good one

Neil-Offhand do you know how many teams are using BDS's at the Autrey? I see Jaybird has them in his lineup, do you see many drums in SoCal?

Brian

Back