MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices

Notices

Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices We sell the Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices, along with a few select items, that you may find useful for barbecuing or grilling. http://simplymarvelousbbq.com/store/

Old 10-01-2021, 07:23 PM   #1
jlrichar
Got Wood.

Name/Nickname : Jason
Default How to buy in Ventura CA?

I’m in Camarillo, any way to buy some rubs locally?

Old 10-02-2021, 05:52 AM   #2
Mike Twangzer
is Blowin Smoke!

Hi Jason... When I lived in Moorpark I used to go to the BBQ Headquarters in Simi https://thebbqhq.com/ I know it's a ways from you but I thought that they had a selection that was pretty good. You can get on the website and see what they carry.
Mike Twangzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 01:43 PM   #3
jlrichar
Got Wood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Twangzer View Post
Hi Jason... When I lived in Moorpark I used to go to the BBQ Headquarters in Simi https://thebbqhq.com/ I know it's a ways from you but I thought that they had a selection that was pretty good. You can get on the website and see what they carry.
Thanks Mike. That’s a great store. Got my mb1050 there. Just wondering if there’s even a closer option since the SM owners are in Ventura.
Old 10-02-2021, 03:43 PM   #4
gtr
somebody shut me the fark up.

Not sure if you have 'em where you are, but I've been seeing SM stuff in BBQ's Galore in west L.A.
50" Klose BYC, Spitjack XB85, 22.5 WSM, Backwoods Chubby, UDS, WRK, 26" & 22.5" Weber Kettles, Jumbo Joe, WGA, WSJ/MUDS, Kanka Grill, a piece of expanded metal I throw over the fire pit sometimes, Stealthy Black & Vol Orange Thermapens
Displaced East Tennesseean
Proud recipient of a Tick
Former outlaw MOINK baller, now IMBAS Certified, but still lookin' over my shoulder.
"Relax, it's only BBQ." - Bigmista, 2013
"Don't worry about playing a lot of notes. Just find one pretty one." - Miles Davis
WTFWGALD?
gtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 03:49 PM   #5
BowtieBill
On the road to being a farker

Jason,
The BBQ Headquarters has the best selection in the area.
For SM products, I usually order them online at Big Poppas Smokers.
I j=have not been to a BBQ Galore store in a while, so not sure what the local ones are carrying now a days.
Ace Hardware in Santa Paula has a decent selection of charcoal, and some rubs and sauces.

Good luck,
Bill
Humphreys Qubed Pint
ProQ Excel 20
2 Charbroil CB940's
Weber Performer
Firemagic Gasser

Last edited by BowtieBill; 10-02-2021 at 03:51 PM.. Reason: addition
BowtieBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 07:27 PM   #6
jlrichar
Got Wood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBill View Post
Jason,
The BBQ Headquarters has the best selection in the area.
For SM products, I usually order them online at Big Poppas Smokers.
I j=have not been to a BBQ Galore store in a while, so not sure what the local ones are carrying now a days.
Ace Hardware in Santa Paula has a decent selection of charcoal, and some rubs and sauces.

Good luck,
Bill
I’ll have to check out that ACE hw. Next to a butcher