MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Announcements and news

Notices

Announcements and news Any Site or group related General Information you want passed on to our members. Site admins and moderators will also post group related topics here.

Old 02-16-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
suprfast
Take a breath!

Default Free Bass Pro and Lowes Gift Cards

Okay, this is not spam. Im an active member here on bbq brethren, and post lots of PRON.
A friend of mine came across a legitimate website that you take surveys and earn prizes like gift cards. A few of the gift cards available are Bass Pro and Lowes. If it wasnt for these two gift cards i wouldnt post this here, because we all love Bass Pro and Lowes.
http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-list&id...96&crp=1&srt=0
Check out the other gift cards available.
Im half way to earning a 50.00 gift card from Bass Pro and my wife has already earned gift cards for barnes and noble so she can buy books for her nook.
The only thing i ask when passing on this information is to register using my link(once you register pass your link on and you too will get free points(swagbucks) for more gift cards.
Here is my link.
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/krislewis76

Im working hard to save up enough bass pro gift cards to buy a new horizon smoker. Dont know how close ill get, but if i cant get the smoker at least ill have enough gift cards to pay for all my charcoal:)

Thanks for looking and read up on their facebook page too
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/swagbucks?ref=ts

Thanks for helping me and it would be nice to see alot of people participate and buying new smokers from bass pro:)
suprfast is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2010, 06:23 PM   #2
smoke-n-my-i's
is One Chatty Farker

Sorry, but all of those type of things for freebies to me are scams. All they want is your email address, name, address, etc., and the few that I have tried all they do is fill your inbox with junk. That is why I had to dump one of my email accounts. I got sometimes over 500 emails a DAY with nothing but junk...
2 UGLY drum smokers
Weber 22 1/2" & 18 1/2" Kettle
Super fast RED Thermapen
Screaming fast ORANGE Thermapen
KCBS Certified Table Captain
KCBS Certified Judge
smoke-n-my-i's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
suprfast
Take a breath!

Oh they do just that, but if you set up a generic email account at gmail or hotmail you have nothing to worry about.

YES, they do send lots of emails but the payoff is worth it. I have my bass pro card almost complete.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:56 AM   #4
suprfast
Take a breath!

Just an update. With all the talk of ribolators i decided to order amazon.com gift cards.

I now have 60.00 towards my ribolator. Cant beat free bbq stuff

kris
Old 02-17-2010, 04:56 AM   #5
KuyasKitchen
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke-n-my-i's View Post
Sorry, but all of those type of things for freebies to me are scams. All they want is your email address, name, address, etc., and the few that I have tried all they do is fill your inbox with junk. That is why I had to dump one of my email accounts. I got sometimes over 500 emails a DAY with nothing but junk...
That's why you get a "throw-away" yahoo.com account.

With them offering Amazon.com gift cards, you could take surveys and get yourself a proper GREEN Thermapen!

IMBAS Certified MOINK Baller
Equipment: Weber Kettle, Stainless GOSM,
Green Super-Fast Thermapen
Equipment Wish List: Smokehouse, Backyard Brick Pit with Lechon Spit
KuyasKitchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #6
suprfast
Take a breath!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuyasKitchen View Post
That's why you get a "throw-away" yahoo.com account.

With them offering Amazon.com gift cards, you could take surveys and get yourself a proper GREEN Thermapen!
There you go. If you sign up use my link
kris
Old 02-19-2010, 01:00 PM   #7
suprfast
Take a breath!

Okay, so you want that catch ill give it to you. Ive accumulated the points like crazy and redeemed some for amazon gift cards.
here is the "catch":
Can only redeem two like prizes per day, and can only redeem up to the same prize 5 times per month.

Is this a problem, NO. I ordered QTY 5, $5.00 amazon gift cards and a 25.00 amazon gift card. My wife was nice enough to get me a 5.00 amazon gift card under her name.

Second "catch", amazon gift cards are redeemed only the 16th and 30th of the month. This just means i have to wait to receive them from the "swagbucks.com" website. Is this a problem, NO. its free money.

Thanks to swag bucks i now have 55.00 so far to put towards my 95.00 purchase for a Ribolator. In the end if i pay 40.00 of my own money for a ribloator, i would say i got a steal. I also see a few people have signed up under my name, thanks. Its confusing at first, but when you get free stuff its all worth it. No, you wont be able to buy a house, but a few surveys for a ribolator...

kris
Old 03-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #8
suprfast
Take a breath!

They finally started trickling in. Just to prove its legit, here is a screen shot from amazon.com showing my new balance. I added two $5.00 gift cards moments ago

Dont hesitate to join using the link below. i get credit for you signing up. Kinda like a pyramid deal. The only credit i receive is points, then i can use those points to get more gift cards. Once you sign up you can give you a link with your name so you can get points from people too. I saw a few people signed up, thank you. If anyone has questions on navigating it let me know ill do my best via PM or AIM. Lets get those bass pro and amazon cards.

Ribolator and food slicer here i come. No money out of my pocket.
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/krislewis76

Kris
Old 03-03-2010, 10:57 PM   #9
suprfast
Take a breath!

Up to 65.00. Ill be ordering the ribolator maybe tomorrow.
kris
Old 03-04-2010, 09:11 AM   #10
Lake Dogs
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Hance

How? I've logged in. Where are surveys?
Was Lang 84DX, now Bubba Grills 250R and many Weber grills
Lake Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:41 AM   #11
suprfast
Take a breath!

When you log in there is a tab on the left hand side called "special offers".

You will then see a box on the right "no obligation offers" in blue. Click that and keep clicking the "skip button" or answer no to questions. You will be directed all the way to the end and awarded "swagbucks".

Also, after you go to the "special offers" page you will see three tabs "wall 1", "wall 2", "wall 3". Below each tab is another tab called "free". If you click that it will filter all the free offers. Search through some are as easy as downloading a tool bar. Once you are awarded points remove the tool bar. On wall 2 there is usually a video that you can watch and you will receive swagbucks. Watch the video, click the link, close the window that opens, watch the video again if its available. It took me a day or so to understand how to use it also. Now i cruise along and get points.

You can also get points by using the SEARCH bar on swagbucks.com. Its like google, but if you enter in any random phrase you can be awarded points. They also have facebook and twitter pages that i follow(check once a day) because they put up random CODES that will award you swag codes.
Thanks for signing up. Hopefully you get a hang of it and buy cool things. I am thinking about the ribolator once i find out if the amazon ribolator is the real deal.
kris
Old 03-04-2010, 11:49 AM   #12
suprfast
Take a breath!

Check it out

Almost there.
kris
Old 03-04-2010, 04:00 PM   #13
suprfast
Take a breath!

I opted to go with a food slicer as my first purchase. I decided i didnt want to wait for more gift cards to trickle in so my own damages on the food slicer was 39.00. In other words i just bought a brand new chef's choice 610 food slicer for 39.00 shipped. Proof in the pudding.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:18 PM   #14
Rib-O-Lator
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprfast View Post
When you log in there is a tab on the left hand side called "special offers".

You will then see a box on the right "no obligation offers" in blue. Click that and keep clicking the "skip button" or answer no to questions. You will be directed all the way to the end and awarded "swagbucks".

Also, after you go to the "special offers" page you will see three tabs "wall 1", "wall 2", "wall 3". Below each tab is another tab called "free". If you click that it will filter all the free offers. Search through some are as easy as downloading a tool bar. Once you are awarded points remove the tool bar. On wall 2 there is usually a video that you can watch and you will receive swagbucks. Watch the video, click the link, close the window that opens, watch the video again if its available. It took me a day or so to understand how to use it also. Now i cruise along and get points.

You can also get points by using the SEARCH bar on swagbucks.com. Its like google, but if you enter in any random phrase you can be awarded points. They also have facebook and twitter pages that i follow(check once a day) because they put up random CODES that will award you swag codes.
Thanks for signing up. Hopefully you get a hang of it and buy cool things. I am thinking about the ribolator once i find out if the amazon ribolator is the real deal.
kris
it's the real deal. i don't have the one for the 22.5 up yet, but if you order the one that's there just tell me which one you want in the comments section or call me. and since you have worked so hard to get it, i will throw in a free bottle of seasoning.
a torch and weed burner in case the others fail, or i just want to burn somthin.

B-O-B 206-999-0962 [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]
[URL="http://www.ribolator.com/"]http://www.ribolator.com[/URL] [URL]http://www.bungeeclips.com[/URL]
Rib-O-Lator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:04 PM   #15
suprfast
Take a breath!

Thanks B-O-B. Ill contact you in less than a week for the sale. I dont want to waste anyones time with the FREE trial offer. Im gonna like it.
kris