Hmmm... What to make for Easter...

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Staff member
Reaction score
The local Mexi Mart has leg o lamb & leg o goat. Decisions, decisions...

Saturday night here will some big ol prime 34 fillets from Kroger. Got a friend coming in town for the weekend who loves a good steak. Hope to see more about your decision tho. Specially if you take the goat!

I'll smoke the brisket on Saturday, rest it, and then separate the point from the flat, and then fridge em. Sunday I'll cube the point, add more rub, and smoke again.

The pork belly will be cubed on Saturday and then smoked/braised/smoked on Sunday.

I'll smoke the brisket on Saturday, rest it, and then separate the point from the flat, and then fridge em. Sunday I'll cube the point, add more rub, and smoke again.

The pork belly will be cubed on Saturday and then smoked/braised/smoked on Sunday.

Thanks. I'm going to try doing burnt ends as well. We'll see.

Garlic marinated lamb then. I haven't had goat yet, so I can't give you a "which is better" opinion.

Haven't made a goat leg in quite a while, so I decided to go with that. Now, how should I season it? Mexican, middle eastern... ???

ATVbUewl.jpg

Super Intrigued!

Also just got a couple goats, so we see where this is going.
The only downside is that they have names. So the wife lady would be pretty upset if Fern or Willow ended up on the smoker!

Back