2019 Fall SW Bash Planning

I am still not 100% certain that I will be able to make it. Things at work are in turmoil right about now and I'm not sure where I'll be that weekend.:sad: :mad:

I am going to try with all my might to be there. I probably won't know till the last minute, but hopefully it will all work out. :pray:

Not going to make it

Well, I hate to do this to you guys, but I am not going to make it to the bash this fall :sad:. My son's entry date for going into the Navy has been moved up to early November. I need to be able to spend the extra time with him before he goes. I hope you all understand.

Well, I hate to do this to you guys, but I am not going to make it to the bash this fall :sad:. My son's entry date for going into the Navy has been moved up to early November. I need to be able to spend the extra time with him before he goes. I hope you all understand.
I understand, wish him well on his new adventure!

This is looking thin, could be just be Allen & I. Hope the fishing is good...

Cancel It?

This thread has been dead for a while, Marc is flying, Terry probably has to work, Carl has family responsibilities, no one else has expressed any recent interest. Allen and I decided over the weekend the best course of action is cancel the Fall '19 SW Bash, regroup in late winter for something in the spring.

Any objections?

This thread has been dead for a while, Marc is flying, Terry probably has to work, Carl has family responsibilities, no one else has expressed any recent interest. Allen and I decided over the weekend the best course of action is cancel the Fall '19 SW Bash, regroup in late winter for something in the spring.

Any objections?

Scott, that is probably a good choice. This sucks but it might work out better for the spring bash.

Damn. Sorry to hear this. That would be a nice place for the spring bash as well. Let's hope that one makes it!

Bob

Back