Happy Phriday Phu and pharkers, what's smoking this weekend?

AussieMatt

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Sorry, I couldn't stand it so I had to jump in.

The Minister and I are checking out a meat market that's been around for donkey's years but we've never been to, so we'll see what we get for dinner tomorrow.

Aveagoodweekend!

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Hand cut butterfly chops tonight.
Mom's 83rd birthday tomorrow, taking her and Dad to their phavorite restaurant.
Supposed to get my LEM bag taping machine tomorrow, phinally phound a 2" #8 tube.
If it shows up, I'll be grinding some of the Kroger BOGO round roasts on Sunday, so prolly some smashburgers on the griddle.
Maybe some Oklahoma onion burgers too!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks for getting the ball rolling this week, Matt!

I'm growing more concerned about our friend from "The Netherfarkinglands."

Phubar - please give us a shout when able.

Just done with a long day of work and a trip to the Commissary... so, though CINCHOUSE doesn't know it yet, we're having prime ribeye and elotes on the 26er tonight... and then her choice on which days we have Saigon 21 Pho Gai (a la kcmike & co) and St Louis ribs to round out the weekend.

Ridiculous wind forecasted here overnight, but the rest of the weekend looks beautiful in the 505.

Y'all be safe, enjoy, and keep the thin blue rolling as best you can!

Thanks AussieMatt!
I'm just doing Phine...I totally Phorgot about posting....was a bit busy with my girl.
Not smoking anything this weekend...still need to put a smoker at my girl's house.

Have Phun all y'alls! :cool:

Thanks AussieMatt!
I'm just doing Phine...I totally Phorgot about posting....was a bit busy with my girl.
Not smoking anything this weekend...still need to put a smoker at my girl's house.

Have Phun all y'alls! :cool:

Cheating on sweet lady smoke with an actual lady is probably not a bad idea.

Not sure - the past couple weekends have been pretty porky and beefy, so prolly some chix.

Phu - good to see you comin' up Phor air!

Happy weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Happy saturday!
We're smoking a three-pound pork shoulder and a four-pound beef chuck roast. The pork is just seasoned with general seasonings so we can make it into different dishes later. The beef will have a barbecue sauce made with stout beer and it's cooked with bell peppers, onions and jalapeños, using this recipe

Last edited:
I'll report back! never heard of such a thing, but since I love sausages, sauterne and pistachios, how bad could it be?

Made by Old Major Market in Indianapolis. I get them delivered by Market Wagon, a regional delivery service for local farmers and other food producers. It's where I get most of my meat. Grilled up some chophouse burgers from them tonight that had bacon, salt, etc mixed in. Delicious. Made black garlic mayo to dress them with.

Sausage Santa Maria style with the kettle attachment tonight while I start smoking the brisket on the M1 (overnight finish & 140* hold on the Cookshack Amerique) for tomorrow’s lunch, then picking up a prime ribeye on the way to my dad’s place tomorrow for grilling on the M16 for Sunday dinner.

Back