THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HeSmellsLikeSmoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
Fist-sized chunks of Vermont Sugar Maple -- the hard maple that you want for smoking. No bark just like I like it.

Shipping included in $15 starting bid.

It has been over three days since Thirdeye's generous bid. As far as I am concerned, he is the winner so I declare this item closed.

I don't know how the end game happens as far as payment and such, but as soon as I have the go ahead I will pop it in the mail.

It has been over three days since Thirdeye's generous bid. As far as I am concerned, he is the winner so I declare this item closed.

I don't know how the end game happens as far as payment and such, but as soon as I have the go ahead I will pop it in the mail.

My payment conformation number is: 03K6164294133700T
PM with my address is on the way.

Wayne I've been trying to send you a pm but your maibox is full. My wife just had a baby and we have been at the hospital since thursday. We are home now, pm me or give me a shout when you get a chance 714-642-3829.

Back