**Midnight Ramblers Coffee Roasters**

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Did a little Homeroasting for the Holidaze (and personal consumption) in the Land of Charbucks!

Single origin and Espresso blend green beans I buy from Sweet Maria's but I got a connection with a guy in Seattle who has a business recycling burlap and jute coffee bags from Tully's Coffee, and he collects stray beans from the bags and resells them. Truly a world blend, some call it the floor sweep blend, I call it my WTF Izit? Blend!

IMG_4427.jpg

IMG_4035.jpg

IMG_4444.jpg

100_3077.jpg

Just replaced the regulator on my dedicated Weber 1000 and this kitten is purring! I'm using the 4lb. RK Drum with a 50RPM motor (Thanks RonL!) and the "swamprb Bucket Bean Cooler" powered by the mighty Craftsman wet/dry vac! I usually roast 1-1.5lbs of beans at a time @450* depending on the beans and process total time 9-13 minutes.

IMG_4448.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

My stash!

IMG_4450.jpg

IMG_4451.jpg

Weighing, bagging and sealing.

IMG_4452.jpg

IMG_4453.jpg

Stocking stuffers and party favors!

IMG_4454.jpg

Enjoying my coffee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp8Afm2XolE

So cool! Where can I buy the roaster bucket?

Love the Big Lebowski reference at the end. :becky:

Man, I swear I smelled fresh roasted coffee from here!

Dayum, Swamp!! Could've used a cup, or sixteen, today. In the door from Tukwila at 1;09am and out the door to Bellingham at 5:16...I hate the holidaze!!

Truth be told...I say your post on my phone yesterday. Too dang tired to post last night!

Should would like to have some WTF Izit in my stocking!! :becky:

Dammit man! I was gonna do that! Yah beat me to it! Was gonna do it with some blue mountain coffee as gifts for the season! Looks awesome! Its ok... just some more incentive! to get er done!

That looks great though! Really nice!

Cheers

Back