Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?

frognot

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Looks like Phu decided to sleep in or got busy doing something so hope it's alright if I start this thread.

Kinda cold and rainy here in Texas so thought about chili but Mrs Frognot wants ribs and a quick freezer dive finds some spares.

So ribs it is!

What are all y'all thinking about cooking?

Double smoked spiral cut ham and mac & cheese on my Shirley. Everyone have a great weekend.

On a quick off topic note. Doctors at the University of Pittsburgh believe they have developed a corona virus vaccine. It's working in lab tests so there is hope. Stay home and stay safe, everyone.

Happy Phriday all!!! A few T-bones on the Weber kettle tonight, and the wife phound some chicken drums and thighs in the phreezer that will go on the kettle Sunday. Tomorrow, no idea. Have a GREAT weekend and Happy Smoking!!! Stay safe and healthy!

Lots of great stuff going on to cook this weekend from the look of it. Especially like the planned midweek rice & beans with the ham bone idea!

My 4 yr old just made her first big request from the smoked meats section: ribs! Looks like it's time to break out the spares from the chest freezer.

Y'all be safe and take care of each other.

I think today's chicken cook is about it for the weekend, but I was damn happy to have the diversion. I might find some other excuse to get out in the backyard and have a couple cold ones though. :mrgreen:

Steak n Phries tonight, not sure what else. Been having my son do most of the cooking and it's been PhanPharkingtastic, but tonight dad is cooking some steaks. :cool:

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and Phrognot and their crews, and to all y'all Pharkers as well. Stay saPhe and wash yer Pharking hands!

Burger tonight. Been mixing in Woody's Cook-In sauce mixed in with the beefs. Been avoiding any kind of smoke "flavored" sauces for a few years, but that stuff is good mixed in with a patty. Ribs and chicken thighs loom.

When I first joined here the Missouri Folks (aka MOFOs) would send you Show Me BBQ sauce in the sauce trades and say "make meatloaf". Haven't used Woody's in a long time and will add it to the grocery list. Thanks!

Back