My set up

Smokin Dawg77

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Morning fellas , new to forum been bbq for years. Looking to start into comp bbq soon. Thought id share my set up at home. 1st got new "bbq shack" 22inch wsm , with 22 in kettle , wally world special off to side there. Then when wana feed the masses fire up " Georgia" for the big cooks she will produce some fine bbq. Someone feel free to fix pics lol done all I could to get this far...View attachment 173294

View attachment 173295

Last edited:
Thanks , yea nothing like outdoor cooking , love it .....an in this florida heat gotta have place cool off , still alot plans an things id like to add for the outdoor living , but labor of love.

Last edited:
Very nice!
31c2aaa8ee369e9a6b9805fef1f9cb68.jpg
e0582b768d27f1d84b6b8dadad966b86.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

One of the top five reasons to live in florida is we can grill 24/7/365!

How many overnight cooks do you do? I have to go through the kitchen, into the garage, through the carport and into the drive way to reach my cooker at nights. With a head lamp. Definitely need a head lamp.

Morning fellas , new to forum been bbq for years. Looking to start into comp bbq soon. Thought id share my set up at home. 1st got new "bbq shack" 22inch wsm , with 22 in kettle , wally world special off to side there. Then when wana feed the masses fire up " Georgia" for the big cooks she will produce some fine bbq. Someone feel free to fix pics lol done all I could to get this far...View attachment 173294

View attachment 173295

Love it!

Not many overnight cooks , but for sure few long ones start 7 am finish up 7 pm . One my next plans is this shed that I converted into an apartment for my kid , is too make "cooking kitchen" sink cabinets counter top (no stove) already has my beer fridge inside. That way im closer to my smoking area instead of back n forth into house kitchen. It's 15× 28 shed with 2 separate areas ....yes when kids moved out its MAN CAVE time !

Last edited:
Who lets a little snow stop you from smoking? :-D

Ribs-and-Sausage-1.jpg

Or cooking around the fire?

Salt-block-cooking.jpg

Not many overnight cooks , but for sure few long ones start 7 am finish up 7 pm . One my next plans is this shed that I converted into an apartment for my kid , is too make "cooking kitchen" sink cabinets counter top (no stove) already has my beer fridge inside. That way im closer to my smoking area instead of back n forth into house kitchen. It's 15× 28 shed with 2 separate areas ....yes when kids moved out its MAN CAVE time !

I built an outdoor kitchen with refrigerator, sink, ice maker and plenty of cabinet space. I have my weber grill, blackstone and BGE all under cover next to the kitchen. With the built in bar and four bar stools with a 50" tv, I have no problem staying outside for my cooks. Football season can't be here soon enough!!!

I built an outdoor kitchen with refrigerator, sink, ice maker and plenty of cabinet space. I have my weber grill, blackstone and BGE all under cover next to the kitchen. With the built in bar and four bar stools with a 50" tv, I have no problem staying outside for my cooks. Football season can't be here soon enough!!!

I hear ya !!! thats another step in the shack , TV is a must ....wife dosnt get it though lol ....they never will lol

Back