I've gone mainstream

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Years ago I confessed on here that I usually slice a few brisket pieces for trophy shots then chop the flat and point together. We love chopped brisket. In all kinds of dishes. Mexican-Italian-MSU etc. Wife will often take the trophy slice wrap in a warm flour tortilla and dip in natural juices. However 99% of the time it all gets chopped together. One brethren years ago said I do that because I can't cook brisket. Tough review.
Anyway last night I was perusing YouTube and there is a newer brisket video from ChudsBBQ where Bradley Robinson cooks a whole brisket and chops it all up together.
I was ahead of my time--and right.
Mainstream

I have seen pics of your brisket cook Adams Looks good to me intact and chopped and yes you are ahead of your time

I just noticed this at my local grocery store.
Zdmq3SN.jpg

I will have to try the chopping and mixing. Usually just slice all, and save charred bits for beans. Point goes quick, flat hangs around. Coarse chop or fine dice?

You don't give yourself enough credit. You haven't gone mainstream (which can be a negative). Mainstream has gone you (which is an honor).

Years ago I confessed on here that I usually slice a few brisket pieces for trophy shots then chop the flat and point together. We love chopped brisket. In all kinds of dishes. Mexican-Italian-MSU etc. Wife will often take the trophy slice wrap in a warm flour tortilla and dip in natural juices. However 99% of the time it all gets chopped together. One brethren years ago said I do that because I can't cook brisket. Tough review.
Anyway last night I was perusing YouTube and there is a newer brisket video from ChudsBBQ where Bradley Robinson cooks a whole brisket and chops it all up together.
I was ahead of my time--and right.
Mainstream

:-D Hang on just a minute. If this is the guy from New Mexico (bald, hairy or otherwise), do you tell your guests we are having brisket or chopped brisket? Further, do you chop it in front of guests or "back in the kitchen before they arrived"? I've heard there is a coyote problem in New Mexico. :-D

That bald hairy thing is gonna stick, ain't it?
It's your brisket... doowutchyalike

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Not why you got gigged on the chopped beef. See it many times. Some people...

Back