Bride says I look bored

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Then she says, go see what's in the yellow tag bin. 4 large choice cowboy clubs, 4 large CAB Filets, 5# brisket point and a cute rack of open nature babybacks. $70
Have the point and ribs in the SOB with post oak and a kiss of mesquite.
Cold front with rain coming later.

You looked bored and now I look hungry...

Nice haul. You're yellow bin is certainly better than mine...

You did good Adams in both the acquisitions and the cook.

Ended up putting the rib eye on the smoker for about 30 minutes then into a cast iron butter garlic bath. Different but good.

Last edited:
Ended up putting the rib eye on the smoker for about 30 minutes then into a cast iron butter garlic bath. Different but good.

What's in the squeeze bottle? Vittles look Tastee.Is that a "Bloody Beer?

What's in the squeeze bottle? Vittles look Tastee.Is that a "Bloody Beer?

The Parkay Squeeze bottle is on me. Late last year the wife wanted her “pretty” ribs. The Parkay-Brown Sugar-Honey-Tiger Sauce And often times Sriracha. Interesting things on the label about Parkay Squeeze versus Parkay Stick. Actually margarines have an interesting history period. Seems as if anything in a bottle, jar glass or processed begins with soybean, soybean oil etc. squeeze Parkay is no exception. Walmart has back labels nutrition/ingredients and check the ratings.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/PARKAY-Squeeze-Vegetable-Oil-Soft-Spread-12-oz/10447925

Side note: rib eye then veggies were sautéed in Kerrygold. She roastedin oven with grape seed oil and seasoned with Lantana. While steak was resting the veggies hopped in the skillet.

Side note #2: Squeeze Parkay bottles fart like Squeeze ketchup. Cool

Yes—Red beer was awesome.

Back