Primo Ceramic Grill

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
B&B Hickory Lump lit with Primo starter. Cast iron divider in place 4 blends of wood. Mesquite Hickory Pecan and Maple. Trimmed the skin off the Picnic, rubbed with olive oil and seasoned with a peppery FrankenRub. Placed offset in the primo fat down in a shallow liquid of EVOO, yellow mustard, bacon hot sauce and ACV

Last edited:
The End. 8# Picnic. 4:15 in smoke at 275*, wrapped 1:25, unwrapped 1:20.
Bone(s) pulled clean. Called it good. Tented with BP and waiting to calm down to fish out the Picnic bones. Life’s A Dance Ladies and Gents- and I learn as I go

Last edited:
Heck yeah! Looks great Adams!
Cold front passed through here and headed your way... not a good shorts day!

Well, that had me drooling. Always wanted a primo but I just don't cook enough to justify one. But my webers do an out standing job anyway.

Well, that had me drooling. Always wanted a primo but I just don't cook enough to justify one. But my webers do an out standing job anyway.

Definitely a cool cooker. It’s my horizontal smoker. My PBC is my vertical smoker. My Tiernan SOB and BGE Mini are my grills. There’s others, but they are rather seasonal.

Sometimes it’s just a toss up to which one I use, but I cook outside at least 5 sometimes 7 Days per week therefore all my Cookers stay seasoned.

Heck yeah! Looks great Adams!
Cold front passed through here and headed your way... not a good shorts day!

The wrapped time portion was my bike ride- south into 25mph wind, headed north just as front hit and home into 30mph north wind. A Bob Seger ride. Timing :-(

Great looking pork shoulder butt.

Those Primo ceramics are super cookers. You gotta love 'em.

I like your signature line, too. I'm a fan of the 45acp.

I also have a few 9mm and find myself shooting them more than anything else lately. Carry them more often, too. Had a G19 on my hip yesterday.

I want to add a 10mm as a woods & fishing gun. Dang gators get downright social in the spring.

Back