Beans For A Football Pot Luck Almost Ready...

thirdeye

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Reaction score
These are Bush's Original (drained) then laced with onion, garlic, rub, sauce, agave nectar, chopped fatties and love. Smoked for about 3 hours at 225°. The main course will be burgers and brats, so they should fit right in.

9g8hdb7.jpg

Oh yeah can almost taste them from here.

Beans are incredibly underrated, and underappreciated. I'd take well executed baked beans over badly executed brisket any day of the week, and at a fraction of the price. Those look great!

Ironically, my kids will always go for my beans over any cut of meat I smoke or grill. For them, baked beans trump filet mignon even on my best day.:-D

Beans are incredibly underrated, and underappreciated. I'd take well executed baked beans over badly executed brisket any day of the week, and at a fraction of the price. Those look great!

Ironically, my kids will always go for my beans over any cut of meat I smoke or grill. For them, baked beans trump filet mignon even on my best day.:-D

I agree.

Beans of all types are a favorite side of mine. Lots of protein and fiber is always welcome. Many ways to add great flavor, too.

Those look FANTASTIC!!!

Those would be a meal all by themselves!

Well said. A good batch of beans is hard to beat. And those ones look great.

One of my favorite uses for leftover pulled pork is for a mess of beans.

Back