MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 11-10-2018, 02:57 PM   #1
Serious Hog
On the road to being a farker

Default Texas Best BBQ Sauce

Does anyone remember Texas Best BBQ sauce or know what ever became of it? Growing up in the 1980s, my stepdad used to make the best barbecue chicken I've ever had to this day. He'd cook it real slow on the gas grill and then at the end put it on high heat to get some char on it and load it up with Texas Best. Wish I could have a big plate of it right now!

WSM 18.5" X4, WSM 22.5", WSM 14", Weber OTG 22.5", Weber Smokey Joe, Weber Go Anywhere, Char-Griller Outlaw, Char-Griller Pro, Old Smokey, Masterbuilt Elite
Serious Hog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2018, 03:15 PM   #2
Westx
is one Smokin' Farker

Deleted. Old article from 10 years ago. Dang old eyes. Thanks Tannhauser42 for pointing that out.
24x42 Shirley Fabrication Elevated/Straight back patio model with warmer
Assassin 36” Pellet Grill

Wes

Last edited by Westx; 11-10-2018 at 05:08 PM..
Westx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2018, 04:42 PM   #3
Tannhauser42
Knows what a fatty is.

Name/Nickname : Kevin

Er, that article is from 2008. I don't think it's coming back like the article said.
Tannhauser42 is online now   Reply With Quote