Pulled pork egg rolls.

L

Lakeside Smoker

I'm trying some pulled pork egg rolls today. All I have so far is some left over pork and egg roll wrappers, I'm thinking I need something else...any ideas?

Thanks!
Mike

While on vacation last week in the Ft. Lauderdale area, I had a rib meat and pulled pork egg roll. It was declicious. It had carmalized onions and sauce in it also.

Nappa cabbage, diced celery, an onion, scallions, jullienne red pepper strips. Saute any or all in a neutral oil lightly then add some soy sauce and a drizzle of sesame oil and let cool. drain veggies, so as to not to be to wet, toss with the pulledpork and stuff the egg rolls. Oh maybe some sprouts in there also.
May be like a Korean BBQ Egg Roll.
For Dipping sauce combine your fav BBQ sauce with some asian flavors.
And Serve it up at Harpoon to The ANchorman!

Nappa cabbage, diced celery, an onion, scallions, jullienne red pepper strips. Saute any or all in a neutral oil lightly then add some soy sauce and a drizzle of sesame oil and let cool. drain veggies, so as to not to be to wet, toss with the pulledpork and stuff the egg rolls. Oh maybe some sprouts in there also.
May be like a Korean BBQ Egg Roll.
For Dipping sauce combine your fav BBQ sauce with some asian flavors.
And Serve it up at Harpoon to The ANchorman!

And by chopping a handful of those ingredients a few potstickers can be whipped up using the same wrappers. (use a biscuit cutter to make them round) They are one of my favorites.

DSC01432a.jpg

I'd try to go the whole way BBQ and not oriental. Maybe coleslaw and pulled pork, sauciness, maybe onion and garlic, keep it BBQ. Scott

At Christmas I make..

Philly cheesesteak egg rolls. Brown my ultra thin ribeye, onions and peppers and season accordingly with sale and pepper. Place in an egg roll wrapper and sprinkle with shredded provolone and white american mixed. Wrap 'em up and fry away. Mmmmmm

I'm trying some pulled pork egg rolls today. All I have so far is some left over pork and egg roll wrappers, I'm thinking I need something else...any ideas?

Philly cheesesteak egg rolls. Brown my ultra thin ribeye, onions and peppers and season accordingly with sale and pepper. Place in an egg roll wrapper and sprinkle with shredded provolone and white american mixed. Wrap 'em up and fry away. Mmmmmm

How 'bout some ABT Rangoons with some Blues Hot Mustard sauce and/or thinned Habanero jelly for dippin', maybe some Brisket wontons with Horseradish or Wasaaaaabi...??? You know, since you got the fryer goin' anyway...:wink:

You guys are making me hungry!!:lol:

Gonna have to try some of this eggroll stuff!!:-D

Thanks for the help.

Thanks!

This is what I did.
Saute thin cut carrot, onion, red bell pepper, and celery with veg. oil. Added scallions, been sprouts, salt, pepper, and garlic at the end. Let cool.
Put left over pulled pork and above mixture into egg roll wrapper. Rolled em, egg wash, and deep friend until golden brown. Served with Blues Hog Tennessee Red. They were GREAT! No pics :sad:

Mike

Back