FEC 100 or 120

Robs Smokin Rub

Found some matches.
Got the green light from the wife for a new Q. We will be using it for competition but mainly for mass quantities of food. My partner already has a 100 so we should be set. Just wanted to ask people in the know.
FEC 100 or 120? Pros and Cons?
Thanks

Got the green light from the wife for a new Q. We will be using it for competition but mainly for mass quantities of food. My partner already has a 100 so we should be set. Just wanted to ask people in the know.
FEC 100 or 120? Pros and Cons?
Thanks

The 120 for sure, fire pot is on the back side in separate chamber eliminating the chance of fire with the fire pot under the meat like on the 100. It holds more meat too. I've been cooking on the FEC120 for almost 4 years. I purchased it because I had to start getting some sleep with my catering business and the stick burners were killing me. As for cons you can do a search of this forum and I have a detailed FEC120 thread from a few years ago. I'm almost to the point of needing a second one or going bigger.

The 120 for sure, fire pot is on the back side in separate chamber eliminating the chance of fire with the fire pot under the meat like on the 100. It holds more meat too. I've been cooking on the FEC120 for almost 4 years. I purchased it because I had to start getting some sleep with my catering business and the stick burners were killing me. As for cons you can do a search of this forum and I have a detailed FEC120 thread from a few years ago. I'm almost to the point of needing a second one or going bigger.

Ditto: I love my FEC-120. I've been running the hell out of it for 2 years. It's rock solid and produces a great product. I'm about ready to add a second as well.

Back