Spray Bottle you use.

Meat Burner

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Been trying to google for a pump up spray bottle to baste the meats. Saw one on a video somewhere that pumps up with a top pump and gives a continuous stream of spray. All I can find are the typical windex type bottles. Anyone know who might carry these. Thanks for help. OBTW, hope everyone's Christmas was great. Now, Happy New Year.

I used a weed sprayer from Walmart. Ortho brand or something. Cost is like $12.00 or something. They also make smaller ones. Mo Dave took the smaller one and made it fit his injection needle and he uses it for injection too. I guess it works pretty good. Maybe Dave will chime in.
228814_lg.jpg

tf-01-.jpg

Ya, something like those. The only one I found was from China and a minimum order of 10,000:icon_pissed Appreciate the help.

Been trying to google for a pump up spray bottle to baste the meats. Saw one on a video somewhere that pumps up with a top pump and gives a continuous stream of spray. All I can find are the typical windex type bottles. Anyone know who might carry these. Thanks for help. OBTW, hope everyone's Christmas was great. Now, Happy New Year.

Anything like these? http://www.nextag.com/hand-sprayers-pump/search-html

Here is another http://www.solousa.com/store/browse/handheld_sprayers.html

Looks like you can go all out and get one that sits on your back, may be a little overkill!:rolleyes:

Caution!!!

Make sure anything you use is "food safe."

There can be some really nasty stuff in plastic and oils that are commonly used in those sprayers.

JimT

Got one at Lowe's for $6.97 empty. Holds max amount of 44 oz. Thanks.

Attachments

• 44 oz pump sprayer.jpg
    44 oz pump sprayer.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 113
I saw a few of those mid-sized ones at the dollar store and hardware store (the gallon jugs are everywhere all the time). They're probably a seasonal item and will most likely resurface come spring time in the garden department.

Back