Smashburger Sliders on the Blackstone

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Quick weeknight dinner on the Blackstone

Smashburger Sliders and Home Fries

I wanted to use up some freezer items and fridge leftovers, this is the result.

Potatoes were from a recent dinner, they didn't need long to brown and crisp up. Smashburgers on the Blackstone taking on that nice char -

Ready for cheese -

Toasting some knot rolls -

Burgers are definitely looking good -

Potatoes are ready -

Time to dig in with a double stack -

All told, this was probably 35-40 minutes of prep work, most of which is spent walking items out to the grill.

Nothing like a quick and easy midweek dinner!

Regards,
-lunchman

I've had a 36" stainless Blackstone assembled in the garage with the plastic still on the griddle.

Posts like this have me wanted to season it and git goin!

I've had a 36" stainless Blackstone assembled in the garage with the plastic still on the griddle.

Seriously? I’ll come up there and season it for you and bring the first lb of homemade bacon.

You supply the beverages.

Joel and I will both be there to help you season that griddle. Put that thing to use and get griddling! Heck, I'm nearly through my first tank of propane.

Hmm...I havent thought of doing that to rejuvenate leftover taters, good idea. Nice burger too :thumb:

Terrific looking Burger, If those knot rolls are like ours they would be a favourite bread roll in my lunchbox.

Terrific looking Burger, If those knot rolls are like ours they would be a favourite bread roll in my lunchbox.

Those buns caught my eye too, Titch. Great looking burgers Dom!

Simply store bought knot rolls, have been in the freezer for a few weeks. Usually I wind up buying too many burger/hot dog rolls and toss them in the freezer only to find them months later with excessive freezer burn. The birds eat good in my backyard. :wink:

For those on the fence as to whether or not to buy a griddle, just do it. I always viewed them as "cheating" at grilling, but no longer. The versatility is amazing. It's just another tool in my arsenal of cooking.

-Dom

Back