• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Anyone have $4k to drop on a goofy pit?

drunkenmeatfist

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
The ad says it was on extreme home make over. I cannot think of a reason that I would ever want something like that.

https://lubbock.craigslist.org/for/d/wellman-bbq-pit/6956820162.html

00C0C_eODOZfG0tXs_600x450.jpg

00C0C_kQLb90vjzKF_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
If I were a Wall Street banker,that would be in my backyard!!! I am not so,no interest at all.

If all the metal used to make the bull went into the actual pit you might have something. That pit looks rather small and cramped, especially for the amount of yard space that takes up.

So many questions about how that thing works. How do you get to the firebox? Does that lid rotate back so you can acess the whole thing? How does the smoke escape? If the smoke comes out of the bull's nose then it might be worth the price. If not that's a missed opportunity.

Sorry Jeremy, I didn't mean to shock or offend anybody, I just noticed a resemblance.

Pffft!

No reason to apologize, look at it this way. I have a self imposed rule that I have to learn something new every day, you helped me reach my goal that day :mrgreen:

I'm holding out for one built inside of a big pink flamingo. If I'm doing tacky, I'm doing it in spades.

The only way it would be worth that kind of dough would be to remove the grill, patch the hole, and sell it as a sculpture. People pay top $$$ for art.

Back