• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Steak, Tatoes and Catfish

I have not had my breakfast yet this morning and I come across the catfish and fried taters and my stomach just starts growling. I never tried catfish for breakfast but I sure could go for a big plate of yours right now. As usual another one knocked out of the park. Thanks for posting the pictures Jeanie.

Never be sorry for the pics Jeanie, your cooks are one of the reason I joined the Brethren.
Shoot, Bill! Very kind of you to say so. Thanks Friend!

A good lake view and all that fish...are you sure you didn't die and you started posting pictures from heaven? Cause besides golden streets, there must be plates of fish that look like yours.

lol Thanks Jeremy! :-D

Living life and having a blast.... looks great Jen!!!!!
Thanks Paul! Hope you're havin' a great week! :-D

What a setting and dinner! Nice!

Thanks so much, I really like it out there. It's nice and quiet :-D

Fantastic scenery and meals. Just top notch all the way around

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you Gtsum! It was a couple of simple meals but my favorites. :-D

You had me at tatoes and onions.

Thanks Randy! :-D

Beautiful setting, beautiful food. As usual Neighbor! :thumb:
Good to see ya, Neighbor! Thanks! :-D

I have not had my breakfast yet this morning and I come across the catfish and fried taters and my stomach just starts growling. I never tried catfish for breakfast but I sure could go for a big plate of yours right now. As usual another one knocked out of the park. Thanks for posting the pictures Jeanie.

I'm going to have to try catfish for breakfast... sounds good to me! lol Thanks so much, Tom! :-D

Abundantly outstanding!

Thanks Blue! Hope all is well on your end of the world! :-D

That's my kind of surf and turf. I need catfish now!!! My neighbor gave my wife some beautiful fresh picked okra and I will be cooking it in a day or two. You know what they say...while the oil is hot, drop in some catfish.

fried catfish is one of my very favorite things in the world. great looking meals. Love the shot of the lake and fishing rods.

Beautiful pictures! I bet the food tasted wonderful as well! I love fried catfish but I've never cooked it. You make it look easy! I saved your post so I can try making it.

That's my kind of surf and turf. I need catfish now!!! My neighbor gave my wife some beautiful fresh picked okra and I will be cooking it in a day or two. You know what they say...while the oil is hot, drop in some catfish.

Heck, Ron! Bet those okra are going to be fantastic. Thanks! :-D

fried catfish is one of my very favorite things in the world. great looking meals. Love the shot of the lake and fishing rods.
Thanks so much Chingador! I love catfish too. It's what I order when eating out, if they have it. Fresh is definitely best. :-D

Beautiful pictures! I bet the food tasted wonderful as well! I love fried catfish but I've never cooked it. You make it look easy! I saved your post so I can try making it.

Thank you ulc! I hope you try it sometime. I remove the dark line in the filets. Use only the white meat.
I'm looking forward to seeing how your Korean rib cook comes out! :-D

Some folks look at me funny when I tell them how much I love catfish and I just take comfort in knowing that they're wrong. :

Same here. I got to Leonard's BBQ here just to eat catfish. It's a buffet and I just about kill myself everytime I go. :icon_blush:

Nice cooking, as always.

Dang.. been gone a while and I see you are still at it with making everyone hungry!

Thanks Matt! Welcome back, it's good to see ya! :-D

Same here. I got to Leonard's BBQ here just to eat catfish. It's a buffet and I just about kill myself everytime I go. :icon_blush:

Nice cooking, as always.

Thanks Joe! I'd kill myself at a catfish buffet too! :laugh::-D

You would fit right in on the Gulf Coast! Fried fish, French fries, a girl who knows how to fish! Awesome cook!

Back