More Chicken Sausages (Roasted Onion Taco, Mongolian Chicken & Panang Curry)

BZ, Jason.

I see lots of great meals ahead.

I wouldn't have thought of Panang Curry flavor in sausages... but you made me go get my Thai curry pastes out of the cabinet to have a whiff and a taste. I'm a convert. That's got to be killer.

If I follow suit and give this a try sometime, it's going to be a chicken sausage with Thai Green Curry.

BZ, Jason.

I see lots of great meals ahead.

I wouldn't have thought of Panang Curry flavor in sausages... but you made me go get my Thai curry pastes out of the cabinet to have a whiff and a taste. I'm a convert. That's got to be killer.

If I follow suit and give this a try sometime, it's going to be a chicken sausage with Thai Green Curry.

I'm smoking some today so we'll see how they tastes off the easy bake oven for dinner.

That green curry is a great idea and made me forget I bought a tub of that like 6 months ago just to have and haven't used it cuz it was buried under a bunch of crap :shock:. Might have to use that idea too :becky:

FmyVzX8l.jpg

Those flavors must of had you taste buds dancing. I'm not sure I can source all of the ingredient locally, but I would sure like to try making some of these sausages. Can you share the recipes?

Thanks,

Robert

Those flavors must of had you taste buds dancing. I'm not sure I can source all of the ingredient locally, but I would sure like to try making some of these sausages. Can you share the recipes?

Thanks,

Robert

Here's what I typed into my google sheet

Taco
10lbs Chicken
2 Full Onions Roasted Onions
1 Cup Taco Seasoning
1.5T Salt
https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/46653/taco-seasoning-i/

Mongolian
10lbs Chicken
Sauce (All of it)
1C Brown Sugar
5 oz Sweet Chili Sauce (maybe edit)
2T Pepper
1C Green Onions (took about 3 bunches)

Sauce Recipe: This recipe I did 6x and made total about 2 2/3C
https://www.foodnetwork.com/fnk/recipes/mongolian-beef-7963944

Panang
10lbs Chicken
Panang Paste, Took half the 2lb 3oz bucket. Diluted with some water and then only used about a little over half of that.
Thai Basil. 1/2 Cup diced up

On the easy bake over. Doing something I don't really do which is running them at 150 for a while, then crank to finish.20200809_161937.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Back