"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phriday pholks! Smoking a BUNCH of cheese for friends this weekend, about 75 pounds of various kinds. Probably throw either ribs or yardbird on the Bronco while I mess with the cheese. Have a GREAT weekend and Happy Smoking!

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Tonight will be Pryday night phish phry on the Blackstone. Mrs. Phan loves her phish!
Tomorrow will be ribeyes on the Weber.
Sunday I'm thinking wangs, ABTs and moinks.
Have a great weekend all!

Paging Dr Phu and his merry band of get high on smoke sniffers!!......gonna try to sit in (blues harp) tomorrow so not much till sunday, BIG GAME...Geaux Saints!!!....Probably time to drag Jambo’s old bones out and darken a pork butt.....enjoy, stay safe...Peace...

Hey Buffetfan.....”ain’t" those outside griddles the BEST THANG to be able to cook fish and stuff outside.....no mess, no smell, no cleanup (till you want to) in the the kitchen!!!.....hate to plug guys but if you don’t have a griddle yet, christmas sales are coming soon!!!

Last edited:
I'm gonna be cooking a lot. 10 yr anniversary in the house, so having people over.

Full packer brisket
Pork butt
Turkey breast
3 racks of ribs
28 wings
Sausages
Carolina slaw
Mac & cheese
BBQ green beans
Potato salad
Cornbread
Pickled onions
BBQ pickles
Bread

Cookers are all cleaned and ready to accept the meat. First meats going on at 7pm tonite.

Happy Phriday, Pholks! I am very late to post (for me), but it is still Phriday as far as I know. I've got a butt in the fridge that will make it's way into the smoker at some point. I have a couple of thermometers to test. I wonder how many probes I can stick in one pork butt. Would 8 probes be too many, LOL?

Cookers are all cleaned and ready to accept the meat. First meats going on at 7pm tonite.

Pic of said cookers. And no, I didn't photoshop my lawn.

Follow the cook here: https://www.instagram.com/morningwoodbbq/

EJcYtubWwAA0YK6

I’m going to try smoking a rib roast tomorrow. Stick burner until ~125* internal, then into the electric smoker sans wood (AKA my outdoor oven) at 140* for a couple hours.

I think I’ll toss a chuck roast in the stick burner with it for a couple hours (free smoke) before I vacuum seal & sous vide for a couple days to make smoky pulled beef.

Phorgot to take some venison out of the pfreezer to make jerky.
I did take philet out for tomorrow, and Sunday will be chicken wings. Both on the Weber kettle I picked up off CL last weekend. I missed having a Weber.

Have a good weekend!

Not sure. Gonna hit the Costco Business Center & see what's doing. My dog is now old and picky so I'll be getting some commodity beePh Phor him, and gotta get a little something Phor the Pham. :cool:

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu an crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Back