You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-23-2021

Hotch

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Yep, you're all invited and bring your family and friends to Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-23-2021.
The Bash will be at:

Overlook Pavilion at Lake Belton
3110 FM 2271
Belton, TX 76513

It is near Temple TX. Nice location, great facilities and easy in and out.
With on-site restrooms, electricity and running water at the hose bib.
Please go ahead and bring your camp chairs, maybe a folding table and coolers loaded with goodies and beverages!
If you want to bring a cooker of any type that's great. If not, we should have space somewhere if you want to bring something to cook.
Bring some sides if you like and or some plates and stuff.
And if you just want to hang out, possibly have a few adult beverages and partake in some great food and Q, well that's OK too.
But do show up hungry!

So just click on the sign up sheet "LINK" in my Signature Line below and let us know who's all coming to the Texas Bash.
Or just post, in this thread, that you are coming and we can sign you up! It's that simple!

We will be there pretty much all day. Any questions just let us know.
Paul, pjteaxas1, is a local and can answer pretty much any question about the area.

So go ahead sign up and we will see you there !!
:mrgreen:

Spoke with Bruce and Kelley. Still 50/50 if they can make it.
They are trying to get into their new house.
Last I heard the storage units are winning...
Still full mostly!! :mrgreen:

Paul are you thinking about bringing your new Shirley?
Trying to see what cookers we will have.
Shelly and I will probably just make it a day trip again or we may drive down Friday and head back after the bash.
I guess we need to figure out what to cook.

If you are going to the Bash get on the sign up sheet.
Or post on this thread to let us know.

I'm not planning on bringing my 36 shirley. One of reasons I sold the big trailer shirley was because every bash had more cookers than we could use. It's possible though.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I spoke to Robert's wife at work yesterday. They should be there. He always brings his trailer cooker he built and has plenty of room. They are locals like me.

Paul thanks for the update.
I’m having issues with logging on to the forum for the past few days. Still haven’t figured out wth is going on. I believe it has to do with a https cert, FireFox and my ISP.
Carry on!

bump to page 1

count me in.

Paul I can bring my trailer if you decide you want to bring shirley.

Great! I put you down for cooking, I know you are bringing something, and need a cooker! :mrgreen:

thinking about bringing some venison/wild hog sausage I have been saving for a special occasion.
Hotch, I am hoping to bum some cooker space.

bump to page 1

count me in.

Paul I can bring my trailer if you decide you want to bring shirley.
Appreciate the offer. We'll see if we need it. Usually we don't. I cook the night before because brisket takes too long. Looking forward to hanging out with you again.

thinking about bringing some venison/wild hog sausage I have been saving for a special occasion.
Hotch, I am hoping to bum some cooker space.
By the way... were you cooking last Saturday? We drove thru Jarrell and smelled something smoking. My wife said man that smells good. I was like... probably Larry. [emoji1787]

Finally got word that we have the pavilion. I'll have to send the paper form in like we do every year. They couldn't get it online in time.

Wow! Only 9 Days till the Bash!!
Go ahead and signup and let us know who's coming with you.
Are you bringing something to cook?
Are you bringing something to cook on?
Bust out that cooler, camp chairs and card table.
They will come in handy!

This year it will be a day trip for Shelly, myself and Sherlock.
We will head out early in the morning.
And leave in the afternoon.
Hope to see you at the 2021 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash :mrgreen:

Back