MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Bashes

Notices

Brethren Bashes Bash Notes, Information on up and coming, Bash Bites.. etc..

Old 01-01-2018, 08:28 AM   #1
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Dennis
Default 2018 Carolina Bash Planning!

Welp it's the New Year! Time to start planning for the 2018 Carolina Bash! Last 2 bashes have been the last weekend of April at Dreher Island State Park. So that would make it April 28th. What say Brethren sound good?
BUBBA GRILLS 250r, CharGriller Akorn, 1.5 uds, 28in Blackstone, Blackstone Tailgater, Weber Mastertouch Slate Blue, Weber Copper Performer Premium, Weber 26er, Weber Jumbo Joe, and a set of Octoforks!

GOOD FOOD GOOD TIMES AND GOOD FRIENDS CAN BE FOUND HERE!! THE BBQ BRETHREN BASHES!
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8
Blythewood BBQ'er is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2018, 08:40 AM   #2
Lighter-Fluid
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Bill

Plan it and they will come! Hopefully we can make it this year. Easter is April 1, Texas bash is March 24? I think. Thanks Dennis for getting this together.
Old 01-01-2018, 08:51 AM   #3
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Hope so Bill! Missed you guys last year!
BUBBA GRILLS 250r, CharGriller Akorn, 1.5 uds, 28in Blackstone, Blackstone Tailgater, Weber Mastertouch Slate Blue, Weber Copper Performer Premium, Weber 26er, Weber Jumbo Joe, and a set of Octoforks!

GOOD FOOD GOOD TIMES AND GOOD FRIENDS CAN BE FOUND HERE!! THE BBQ BRETHREN BASHES!
Thanks from: --->
Old 01-01-2018, 10:53 AM   #4
grilla
On the road to being a farker

Hoping we'll get to come this year
grilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 01-01-2018, 10:57 AM   #5
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Love to see you guys there this year man!

Old 01-01-2018, 02:55 PM   #6
Joe Black
Babbling Farker

Thanks, as always, Dennis. We will be there again this year and I will try again to have the wife this year.

BTW, I have still never heard from the admin about the $50 that I owe for the membership program. I have contacted him several times, but still have not been able to be successful in a means to get my payment done. If you can find a way to get my payment into the program, I will hand deliver it to you, if necessary.

Thanks for all you do for the Brethren and especially the SC Brethren.
Joe Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 03:28 PM   #7
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Awh joe making me blush! Just use the donation to Forum overhead in the top banner. Its rigt beside the our home page tab. Put your name in and say for the subscription give away. Hope to meet the wife this year!

Old 01-06-2018, 09:45 AM   #8
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

I reserved Picnic Shelter#4 for April 28th. It is the same one as last year. I am also going to reserve a campsite, I will post it when we decide how long we are staying. Going to try and stay Thursday through Sunday. I can bring the Bubba Grill but would rather just bring the drum since I'm going to stay in the travel trailer.

Also reserved site 053 to camp in Thursday through Sunday morning. The two next to I are open if anyone wants them. Reserve quick alot are already taken. It's waterfront looking out to the big water.

Last edited by Blythewood BBQ'er; 01-06-2018 at 09:54 AM..
Old 01-06-2018, 10:45 AM   #9
Sammy_Shuford
is One Chatty Farker

Definitely planning to be there.
[/LEFT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black][COLOR=magenta]Purple Thermapen:laugh:[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]
MASTER Judge, SCBA
Carolina Pit Master
[URL]http://patio-q.com/[/URL]
Sammy_Shuford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 07:20 PM   #10
awscwi
Full Fledged Farker

I hope to be home for this...if so im definitely in!! Dennis let me know what i can do to help!
Old 02-01-2018, 05:49 AM   #11
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Bump

Old 02-28-2018, 07:23 PM   #12
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Bump to keep thread alive!

Old 02-28-2018, 08:16 PM   #13
Joe Black
Babbling Farker

Dennis and all other SC Brethren and friends. I really hope that I can make it to the lake this year again. I have fallen a lot this year. You may remember that I was having a tough time with my balance and walking. I have had 3 or 4 scans and tests since 1/1. I also have more scheduled in the next 6-8 weeks. At this point they are not really sure what the entire problem is. They have checked brain, etc. Coming up is spine, nerves, heart, and brain again. It's kinda scarey. I have had two minor strokes and that is concerning all of us and all of the Doctors.

I will be backing the bash all I can and will try all I can to be there.
Joe Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->
Old 03-01-2018, 05:43 AM   #14
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Hope you can make it Joe but your health is more important. Keep me updated on your progress. If you need anything I'm just a pm away!

Old 03-01-2018, 10:51 AM   #15
Lighter-Fluid
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Bill

Hope you get better soon Joe, we are hoping to. See y’all all there hopefully