Austin in January

And....it's gonna work out! Cloudy, slightly chilly day (for Yexas) and a thursday, figured I'd yake mynyime.to.pack his am and ease this way, scope it out and see how it looked. Got here at 930, and holy cow the line isnt even out from the awning! Find a place to park and get in l8ne, about 30 people in front of me. Just came through getting then"order ideas" or whatever its called. This is really happening, and I didnt have to get here at the butt crack of dawn!

O. M. G. That was unbelievable. Got brisket, pork ribs, reg sausage and some turkey. No wonder he alwaysnsells out, brisket was unbelievable. Pork ribs were excellent..even though back home i prefer a slightly sweet rib. The sauasge was very good, never really had that type of sausage before. I was impressed by the turkey, better than i thought it would be.
Only got cole slaw for a side, i liked it as well, not swimming in dressing. And all the staff was extremely nice, like nicer than chick fil a nice. Really glad i went, and that line conditions weren't bad when i got there.

Back