• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Love Chile Cheese Fritos??

I thought I was going to see chile cheese Fritos, oh well I guess I'll have to look for the Julio's.

Everything looks great. Man I miss Julio’s chips. No msg in this house though. Wife’s rules. She looks at the labels and says nope. Funny how everything that is good has MSG in it.

Looks great! You had my attention at Chili Cheese Fritos....I need to buy some of that stuff!

I MUST answer the question as asked. I find chili cheese Fritos tasty as packaged but the true purpose of their manufacture is to crush up and stir into a bowl of clam chowder. Perfect.
Ed

For the title question - I love the taste but the often give me indigestion. Or is that the flavin’ hot Cheetos????

I’m going to try the Julio’s - looks interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MSG- it’s an interesting flavor enhancer, it comes with a history of controversy. I do know growing up we ate MSG. I cannot remember what the meat tenderizer was called, but Mom made Chex Mix aka Texas Trash year round using it.

My preference is to purchase without the msg. I don’t avoid it 100%, but it’s in very little of my 4 score and seven Rub cabinet

Back