Weber smokefire shipped

Yeah I'm not sure what's going on. Weber definitely dropped the ball on this. Unless you ordered through Lowe's which I know is a bit behind due to Lowe's needing to get them in stock before shipping out / vs Weber direct drop-shipped. From what I've read if you bought through Weber it seems like their orders went out first.

I ordered through Weber in December and then confirmed in January. They billed me on Monday and my cover/pellets shipped yesterday. The order status page shows that my order is "Received" and "Not shipped."

I'll just have to be patient.

I did the preorder back in November. Just got my pellets in today and should have the grill by middle of next week. Can’t wait to give it a try!

That’s awesome! I’m really surprised that Weber invited Baby back & Harry & that they didn’t hook them up with a grill sooner. They had no problems with using them & their influence to sell grills. Not trying to sound rude. Anyways, looking forward to seeing some reviews of this grill. Best of luck with with it. I maybe right behind you in purchasing one! Thanks for posting!

Awesome mnbadger!

Someone should start a Weber Smokefire cooker 'megathread' for all the new owners to consolidate discussion. I'm sure we'll see eventually see an influx of folks all asking about it and the megathread is such a nice format (IMO).

Can't wait to see your first cooks!

That’s awesome! I’m really surprised that Weber invited Baby back & Harry & that they didn’t hook them up with a grill sooner. They had no problems with using them & their influence to sell grills. Not trying to sound rude. Anyways, looking forward to seeing some reviews of this grill. Best of luck with with it. I maybe right behind you in purchasing one! Thanks for posting!

I suppose it's possible they already have given them one each. But yes I would agree that if they just use them for their media influence and didn't compensate them with a grill of their choice it would be pretty sad.

I gave Weber a call to find out why they're purportedly shipping same day orders while holding onto my pre-order. According to customer service, pre-orders will start going out tomorrow.

I gave Weber a call to find out why they're purportedly shipping same day orders while holding onto my pre-order. According to customer service, pre-orders will start going out tomorrow.

That is just so odd to me that the pre-orders ship later than same day.

I've seen a lot of folks on FB groups saying their pre-orders have already shipped. I bet it has more to do with allocations per region. You'll get yours though, you can be sure of that.

I've seen a lot of folks on FB groups saying their pre-orders have already shipped. I bet it has more to do with allocations per region. You'll get yours though, you can be sure of that.

You sure you didn’t slip (PayPal) the Weber rep $20 the other day when you ordered yours... [emoji848][emoji848][emoji12]

You sure you didn’t slip (PayPal) the Weber rep $20 the other day when you ordered yours... [emoji848][emoji848][emoji12]

Hah, yeah. Well, yeah I just called Weber again to see why I haven't been contacted by SEKO and they informed me that my grill has actually NOT shipped, which contradicts what the customer rep said on Tuesday (and the order status on Weber's website). Rather, it will ship tomorrow for mid/late next week delivery at best. Boy, I sure hope Weber starts tightening up a few things around there.

I'm fine with next week arrival though. Gives me time to find a good brisket and some other stuff. I won't be cancelling my order like some others I've seen.

I understand it's a big product launch but I am a little disappointed with the lack of any type of firm ship dates.

Did anyone else see these briskets that Kevin Kolman (Weber’s Grill Master) smoked on his Smokefire for this past Sunday’s Super Bowl? He posted them on FB. Man, these new Smokefires turn brisket to gold... [emoji39][emoji39]
ad437b4cbb15ea583e9564f22d28944d.jpg

Hah, yeah. Well, yeah I just called Weber again to see why I haven't been contacted by SEKO and they informed me that my grill has actually NOT shipped, which contradicts what the customer rep said on Tuesday (and the order status on Weber's website). Rather, it will ship tomorrow for mid/late next week delivery at best. Boy, I sure hope Weber starts tightening up a few things around there.

I'm fine with next week arrival though. Gives me time to find a good brisket and some other stuff. I won't be cancelling my order like some others I've seen.

Must have been a counterfeit $20... [emoji849]

Did anyone else see these briskets that Kevin Kolman (Weber’s Grill Master) smoked on his Smokefire for this past Sunday’s Super Bowl? He posted them on FB. Man, these new Smokefires turn brisket to gold... [emoji39][emoji39]
ad437b4cbb15ea583e9564f22d28944d.jpg

That's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. It's like auto-tune for brisket!

Edit: I actually laughed out loud when I saw these pictures. Thanks Robb! Gosh... I wonder what exactly happened in these pictures for that to happen.

That's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. It's like auto-tune for brisket!

Edit: I actually laughed out loud when I saw these pictures. Thanks Robb! Gosh... I wonder what exactly happened in these pictures for that to happen.

No idea... but they sure did catch my eye as “different!” Definitely some type of filter being used... and perhaps Big Poppas Desert GOLD rub... lol.

It looks like a dusting of rub right before wrapping. Add a cool filter and you're an instagram star! Cool pic though.

You know relative to what they will sell in total their "influence" is closer to 0 than it is 1 right?

Maybe it’s just me, but that pic isn’t selling me anything. It looks overexposed and processed to my eyes. Maybe they’re trying to impress us with their cool post-smoke rub, but it doesn’t make me want to hit the order button asap to try & duplicate it.

Back