Man cannot live on BBQ alone...

jasonjax

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Ok, the subject is quite debatable, but man married to woman who only likes BBQ a little cannot live happily... so...

Made a little stir-fry station with the outdoor burner and a wok I picked up at Costco. Turned out pretty good. The flavor was a little mild so I'm going to work on my seasoning game for stir fry since I think this would make for a healthy meal to have regularly.

Some chicken first and then I did a batch with shrimp also. Veggies were bok choy, carrots, onions, squash, zucchini, broccoli, and some cabbage.

jWimfMCl.jpg

i1grcBZl.jpg

xMfw88Fl.jpg

dARYeq4l.jpg

Last edited:
Like all the colors. Nice

If woman who is married to man who can't please woman with food, should look to others sources of food. Seems you have learned.

Looks good and I'm sure you'll work out the seasoning changes quickly

Very nice indeed. Best place to have a wok is definitely outside!

Looks great Jason!

Man, you are cooking up some nice non-BBQ! I think you are living pretty good. And if your other half likes the veggies and that sort (because I know some who don't) you got the best meals to live by. Plus...you can always throw some none bbq items on the bbq! :biggrin1:

A man cannot live on BBQ alone. He needs beer too :razz:

Seriously though, that's a fine looking cook. I've always wanted a wok but have never gotten one.

Back