Larb Moo - Non-BBQ Thai Pork Salad (w/Pr0n)

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Apologies for the non-BBQ thread... but I can't believe I haven't really posted this before. :tsk:

Sure, The Kapn asked for some thoughts about uses for ground pork, and I couldn't help myself...

Larb - Warm Thai Meat Salad (I like where this is going already) - Moo (my poorly spelled "Thai word" for pork).

RECIPE INCLUDED IN LINKs ABOVE - Seriously, this is ridiculously easy... Cook some rice. Make some larb. Slice up some cucumber and grape tomato and maybe some green beans. Hit it!

Enjoy the well-placed Walgreens receipt and my Old Fashioned. Sprinkle on an extra 1/4 tsp of Thai Ground Chili... if you dare. :crazy:

8xiqaZrh.jpg

Damn! Now I want some larb.
I use ground lamb in mine, but I’ll try Pork next time

Lamb!? Oh, snap! - I've had chicken, pork, and beef made in this way... but lamb!? Boom! So far, pork is my favorite over Larb Gai (chicken).

Hmmm... We just ground 25 pounds of competition pork trimmings :-D

No idea if it'll help, but it's seriously a quick meal that serves masses with ridiculously good food.

GOOD Fish Sauce, Lime Juice, Toasted Rice Powder (make it, or buy it... a MUST), and good Ground Thai Red Chili.

I'd be most curious if you give it a whirl. Thanks for having a peek!

One of my favorite Thai dishes and one of my favorite drinks. Is that straight bourbon or do you add lemonade or something?

Depending on the day, I've been known to add a bit of seltzer or club soda.

Or, sometimes I just add a bit more ice and slow down my consumption to let it melt a bit.

Cheers!

Back