GIVEAWAY for Inkbird 150feet bbq thermometer IBT-4XS with 4 probes

KenInk

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! 🔥It‘s giveaway time🔥 Inkbird would like to offer one free Bluetooth bbq Thermometer IBT-4XS here!

Features:3 meat probes + 1 ambient probe👉150FT bluetooth range👉Rechargeable battery can last 40~60Hrs👉Magnetic👉Timer&Alarm👈

Check more details on here👉https://amzn.to/3a6GWs9

To enter, Pls Like & Comment with your recently grilled food. One winner will be chosen on May 18 randomly. Hope the winner can share use process and experience with this thermometer in this Forums.

Apply 10% discount code: " CB2V26E9" for friends who can't wait.

Btw,if you’re looking for a instant read thermometer,Now we offer 15% discount code🍀QNXP69BT🍀 for Inkbird IHT-1P waterproof instant read thermometer.
This thermometer with Fast Thermometer responds in 3-5 Seconds👉Waterproof👉Rechargeable Battery👉Magnet👉 Backlight
The price after using code is only $21.24.
https://amzn.to/2nPX6Ed

Good luck to everyone!

61oRZTvfRxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Just smoked a prime brisket and used my IBT-6XS to run pit and meat temps overnight.

New member here and not seeing anywhere to "Like" the post. I do like it though as my older maverick probes are in need of upgrading after last weeks, Tri-tip, chicken thighs and pork shoulder.

Last Smoke was a couple of butts, 2 slabs of ribs and a pork belly. Could have used this,,,,,,,,,

New member here and not seeing anywhere to "Like" the post. I do like it though as my older maverick probes are in need of upgrading after last weeks, Tri-tip, chicken thighs and pork shoulder.

Lower right of the posts is a "thanks" button, if I remember you have to make a certain number of posts before it shows up for you.

Good luck everybody, have the 6x and the instant read and they work great. its nice knowing what the temps are vs guessing imo

Hey guys!

This giveaway is ended now, thanks for all your participating!!

Our lucky friend is @Lighter-Fluid ,Congradulations!!����

Please PM me to get your prize.

Also,apply 15% discount code: " 3W44OE9V" for friends. Don‘t miss it!

Thanks again,see you in next giveaway!

Hey guys!

This giveaway is ended now, thanks for all your participating!!

Our lucky friend is @Lighter-Fluid ,Congradulations!!����

Please PM me to get your prize.

Also,apply 15% discount code: " 3W44OE9V" for friends. Don‘t miss it!

Thanks again,see you in next giveaway!

Congrats!!

Back