"Lazy Man Meals" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through Monday, Dec. 13th!!

So it appears the chicken basket is out also?

I would think so as it wasn't smoked or grilled either.

Nor was it identified as an entry.

Folks, we're not trying to be difficult or knit-picky here. We have a simple set of rules when it comes to entering Throwdowns that have been in place since 2010.

Please read through them BEFORE you enter any Throwdown if you're not clear what they are. We will always welcome a substitute entry for one that didn't qualify!

Thanks!

I have a few ideas on lazy also, but do I actually have to eat it? Can I pay the kid next door to eat it and still enter legally?

Don't have to eat it, just gotta cook it. You can throw it straight into the dumpster after taking the pics. :heh: :crazy: :twisted:

Pepperoni, mushroom, onion & garlic pizza.

Please use this pic as my entry to the Lazy Man TD:

RaYbkE3h.jpg

Cook Thread Here

Last edited:
Nice kick-off entry in the inaugural "Lazy Mean Meals" Throwdown, Andy! Lazy or not, it sure looks delicious!

It looks like I might just be too dagum lazy to enter this one.
I'll try to think of something.
Hopefully I'll have time to cook after resting up from all that thinking.

Hold me a spot as it's my intention of entering, and I do have 5 items that qualify as premade and everything will be cooked on my BGE.... but feeling lazy I hope I find some time to build a cook's thread, and post some pit shots and a photo for voting.... :pound::pound::pound::

RxMPUdR.jpg

Please accept this as my entry in the Lazy Man Meals Throwdown. I had to rest up for almost a week to get up enough energy to post this!

abb67c36466dd1a9bc5f71f90919b30b.jpg

Store bought chips, slaw, “china”, butt, and Capital City Mambo wing sauce. Exhausting.

Cook thread here. https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295812

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back