How my Peppered Butt Cheated The Emergency 🚨 Room

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Rain has held off today. Actually not a good thing. Anyway nice long walk in the fog and mist got me to thinking blended smoke. Mesquite gets a bad wrap at times. However, a low key blue of mesquite enveloping the ground on a foggy misty day. Well dejavu:)) ran to the store and bought a butt. Well seasoned and extra black pepper in one inch of OJ-Chicken Stock and a dash of Worcestershire. Primo Oval XL and two woods.

I lit the chimney and while carrying the coals several glowing red coals small pieces bounced off the top of my Saucony’s.

Last edited:
Leftovers for Sunday dinner. Bride ate remainder of Green Chile stew. I ate remainder of green Chile Meatloaf Cupcakes, purple potatoes, acorn squash and asparagus. Irish Butter and dark beer.
Man that mezkeet smells grand.

Last edited:
Did the shoes survive?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes they survived. Barefoot flip flops or sandals might have ruined the cook. It’s weird how you can hurt yourself. 6-8 weeks ago I used one of the new starter sticks that look like a 6 inch match. Struck it as instructed and a piece of the starter kicked back on to the nail bed Washed it really good and kept soaked in Black Seed oil. Took almost 4 weeks for the black spot to go away.

Adams, We all are all collectively enthralled by your posts. However, you border on click bait here at times which is why I don't click on most of them anymore.

You're obviously a great cook and photographer. Why not just get to point at hand with your great cooks and post your killer pics? No mystery needed.

As for "Emergency Room" with this click bait thread, please forgive me......I'm old as dirt, set in my ways, and not into fashion. I just call them "shoes".

Emergency room? Where's the tie-in? I guess your top dollar shoes survived this major catastrophe? :rolleyes:

Just wondering where you're really coming from.

Last edited:
I can relate.
Couple of weeks ago, grilling some rib eyes, barefoot, thought I stepped on a sharp rock on the patio. Eventually, I went to brush it off with my hand, and it burnt my hand.
Apparently a hot piece of coal dropped out the bottom of the Webber and was slowly burning it's way through my foot.
I just brushed it off and ate some steak. :grin:

Adams, We all are all collectively enthralled by your posts. However, you border on click bait here at times which is why I don't click on most of them anymore.

You're obviously a great cook and photographer. Why not just get to point at hand with your great cooks and post your killer pics? No mystery needed.

As for "Emergency Room" with this click bait thread, please forgive me......I'm old as dirt, set in my ways, and not into fashion. I just call them "shoes".

Emergency room? Where's the tie-in? I guess your top dollar shoes survived this major catastrophe? :rolleyes:

Just wondering where you're really coming from.

You must be a crotchety old geezer:confused:
I like the posts and I hope they keep coming.

Piney, we all have our preferences and writing styles. Read those that interest you, skip the ones that don't. I happen to enjoy Mr. Adams "click baits" as you call them. I also enjoy your cook threads too...

I stand humbled here and offer my sincere apology to Adams and the entire Brethren for my horrible post here.

Not to make excuses, but I had (and still have a touch) of the flu that's going around early. I sat in front of my keyboard feeling bad and in a horrible mood and vented my horrible mood..............on Adams. I had no business focusing my ill feelings to anyone here.

For those that have read my posts, I hope you see that I'm a pretty positive person. Being a jerk is NOT me, nor my Brethren persona.

Adams, Brethren, my most sincere apologies. I feel horrible for posting it, and you will not see any such nonsense from me again.

I stand humbled in apology.

John

I stand humbled here and offer my sincere apology to Adams and the entire Brethren for my horrible post here.

Not to make excuses, but I had (and still have a touch) of the flu that's going around early. I sat in front of my keyboard feeling bad and in a horrible mood and vented my horrible mood..............on Adams. I had no business focusing my ill feelings to anyone here.

For those that have read my posts, I hope you see that I'm a pretty positive person. Being a jerk is NOT me, nor my Brethren persona.

Adams, Brethren, my most sincere apologies. I feel horrible for posting it, and you will not see any such nonsense from me again.:wink:

I stand humbled in apology.

John

No you were right the first time. :p I never understand what Adams is saying, but he does cook up and photograph some great food!:wink:

The word CREATIVE comes to mind.Only so many ST.Louis Rib cooks you can click on.I enjoy those too,by the way.

Saucony are my go to for running shoes, 20% mil discount too. :grin:

Back