Scallops on the Blackstone

SmokinJohn

Babbling Farker
Bought some scallops from Bristol Farms to test a recipe for an upcoming dinner:

IMG_4567.JPG

Patted them dry and dusted them with DaKine Hawaiian Smoky Rub.
IMG_4569.JPG

Onto the Blackstone for 2 minutes per side.
IMG_4571.JPG

IMG_4573.JPG

Served them with an Avocado Aioli Sauce.
IMG_4574.JPG

Looks great! I was just looking at a Blackstone this weekend. Waiting on the sales and hoping I can resist just like last year. You're not helping.

Looks great! I was just looking at a Blackstone this weekend. Waiting on the sales and hoping I can resist just like last year. You're not helping.

It is truly my wife's fault.

Her response to me looking at another rig is always, "Which one are you going to get rid of to make room for it?"

So color me baffled when for Father's Day, I got a Blackstone. I didn't question it or ask for a DNA sample. I thanked her.

Her response to me looking at another rig is always, "Which one are you going to get rid of to make room for it?"

So color me baffled when for Father's Day, I got a Blackstone. I didn't question it or ask for a DNA sample. I thanked her.
One can only hope.

Good story and great wife, scallops look good

Back