HD clearance! Run, don’t walk!

D&D BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
This popped up on my Slickdeals alert and had to share after I ran down to Home Depot:
Weber charcoal briquettes (natural hardwood) normally $19.99 per bag... on clearance starts n today at $3.90! Always wanted to try it but not at the regular price.... So I’m gonna “try” 15 bags worth :mrgreen: They have about 100 left at my HD.
The “boss” has gotten on me about having a “few” charcoal bags stacked up already, but I CANNOT PASS THIS UP, right? RIGHT!?!?? “It’s like when that have an 80% off shoe sale, honey...” :wink:

These are the times I wish I had a truck. I can only do ten bags in the back of my Subaru.

Stopped at the HD that on the way home. The bay where the Weber charcoal was is now holding the new home for Traeger grills. Yesterday I was in Lowe’s and there were 3 or 4 Pit Boss grills...

Pellet grills are making a mark in outdoor cooking.

When will Weber come out with one?

Dammit i just picked up some Kingsford at HD on monday. might have to go back, they got 62 bags in stock. Put that on a pallet and move the wifes car to the driveway. This could work.

Once ya try Weber charcoal ya wont go back to anything else!

I'll have to stop and check it out. Brickseek shows that the stores in my town have it, but the actual HD website says they do not.

My HD didn’t show them having any either but the Brickseek showed over 100 bags. I raced down there on lunch break and was I glad I did! They were just moving all of their Weber charcoal bags towards the front to go on display when I told them I’d help them out and take a few bags off their hands. :mrgreen:

Does brickseek not show prices anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edward Scissorhands is stocking at my local HD. 6 of the 15 bags on the floor were horribly gouged :mad:

Are you sure it was Edward Scissorhands? Apparently, a few bags were torn by the rat chef from Ratatouille! A couple were torn open with droppings around and... yep, he built a nest in another bag! Yikes... I was wondering if that could impart some “off” flavors? :twisted:

I called my local home depot and they said they had them but for 9.88. Debating on whether or not to go get some. I currently have a bunch of it and had planned on switching to B&B oak briquettes when I ran out. 1st world problems

Couldn't pass this deal up. Guys at the local store were just scanning the price and looking surprised when I swooped in and said I'll take half of them (they only had 20).Should last a long time, but hopefully it doesn't!

I still have 15-20 bags from last year plus all the others that i bought on clearance. I can't keep doing this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back