RTIC Coolers Clearance Sale

I finally bit the bullet and bought a 145. I don't need a week of ice, but when I go on beer runs it will be nice to keep the beer cold with minimal ice. Check the clearance section if you are looking for a cooler, they update the inventory throughout the day.

I also bought a canopy and it is much larger and heavier than I wanted/expected. I have not taken it out of the box yet.

I got back on the clearance site and saw that they had the 20 qt hard cooler in Seafoam green on clearance. I broke weak and bought it to match the 65 qt Seafoam green one I just bought.

I have a 20 qt Pelican cooler that I have not been that impressed with as far as ice retention goes. I want to see if this Rtic 20 qt does better.

I expected more pictures in this thread.

Here's some more.........:-D
hGfEFRal.jpg

f85UzIil.jpg

so i ordered and received the 65 seafoam green and man its a little "girly". Im concerned about losing my man card with this thing. Antybody else who got the seafoam think that? Did i get the wrong color? It doesn't look as blue as it does in reality on the website.

so i ordered and received the 65 seafoam green and man its a little "girly". Im concerned about losing my man card with this thing. Antybody else who got the seafoam think that? Did i get the wrong color? It doesn't look as blue as it does in reality on the website.
It's just a cooler. Stick a Marine bumper sticker on it if you are really worried.:p

Got this email response today from RTIC on my remaining items.

Hello

Thank you for contacting RTIC Coolers.

Due to the excessive amount of orders received over the last two weeks during our clearance sale, our warehouse is running 7-10 business days behind schedule on individual drinkware and accessories purchases. Drinkware cases and coolers should be shipping as projected on the website. Obviously, the sale was much more successful than we anticipated, but I can assure you that our warehouse staff is working very hard to make sure that you have your order as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, the shipment cannot be intercepted at this time since the tracking numbers have been assigned by the system. We understand that the new schedule is an inconvenience and will promptly provide you with a return label if you wish to cancel the order.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and truly appreciate your business.

Customer Service & Support

RTIC Outdoors

It's just a cooler. Stick a Marine bumper sticker on it if you are really worried.:p

Ha ha agreed. I truthfully think they sent me blue because it's way more blue than what website looks like. It actually looks like the blue from the website

I ordered a soft cooler and a half gallon jug. I got the cooler in 2 days. Got the tracking number for the jug, same time as cooler. Waited a week, tracking number shows label made, not shipped. I called customer service. The lady said the coolers are shipping quick because they don't require special packing. The jugs and tumblers are taking longer because they have to pack, and the volume from the sale is overwhelming them at the moment. My jug started on it's way yesterday, about 2 weeks after order.

I bought the same size and color and think the color is fine. I could care less what people say about the color. If they think it's "girly", then that is their problem and not mine.

Lol. Is "man card" an actual thing people worry about. I'm just upset they didn't have it in pink to match my 65.
b8a1d0f49be89644f22e66686936816e.jpg

my backpack and soft cooler are expected today fed ex dropped off with USPS this morning. the whole process seemed slow

I only bought the cooler to get free shipping but then didn't order the discounted color. really should've bought an ez up tent instead tho......they cost about $100 but for less quality at most stores. :doh:

Can wait to see the outcome. This is the reason I didn’t order. Thanks Jason.

Ya totally. I didn't read everything about the leaking so not sure if it was around the larger or smaller seal or both.

My bubba 40oz (or whatever size they are) leaked some water as they rolled around the back of my truck but I realized just hadn't snugged up the pour spout. So user error :becky:

Back