MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 01-15-2019, 05:58 AM   #31
Rusty Kettle
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Hey you with the face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsperk View Post
I hear ya about being in the smoke dulls your taste. I do shower now before I eat. I read that on here.

Problem is she don't eat meat lol.My second cook was much better.
Also no bad smoke taste from either cook, from the feed back i got from other people.
Rusty Kettle is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->

Old 01-15-2019, 06:16 AM   #32
DanB
is Blowin Smoke!

Default wet wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Black View Post
The smoke in your pics looks normal to me. Smoke will be whiter and thicker after adding a split. Note: splits should always be pre-heated. This will allow quicker ignition, cleaner smoke and quicker recovery.

Old 01-15-2019, 01:23 PM   #33
EdF
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
I hear ya about being in the smoke dulls your taste. I do shower now before I eat. I read that on here.

Problem is she don't eat meat lol. My second cook was much better.
Also no bad smoke taste from either cook, from the feed back i got from other people.
Look around for the Beyond Burger product - supposed to taste and have the texture just about as good as could be expected.

And their helpers.
EdF is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 08:38 PM   #34
BigKing
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:

Problem is she don't eat meat lol. My second cook was much better.

No ****? Wonder if this is why I almost always prefer my first reheat the next day over the initial day of the cook while everyone else is losing their minds over it.

Old 01-17-2019, 09:44 AM   #35
bgross88
Full Fledged Farker

Name/Nickname : B

I always wonder what my neighbors think if/when they see me over one of my cookers, sniffing smoke.