OUTLAW Patio Model Smoker Give-Away

BruceB

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
The Great Lakes Barbecue Association is giving away an OUTLAW Patio Model Smoker along with a SOLO STOVE Bonfire Model fire pit and a YETI Tundra 65 Insulated Cooler.

The drawing for these great prizes will be September 26, 2020 at The Rumble On The River KCBS Competition in Grand Haven, MI. Tickets are $25.00 and only 250 tickets will be sold.

Tickets can be purchased through PayPal at paypal@glbbqa.com (PLEASE use the Friends & Family option when sending money) and include your name, address and phone # for contact info. OR...you can send me a check, made payable to the GREAT LAKES BARBECUE ASSOCIATION and mail it to GLBBQA 8893 Hahn St., Utica, MI 48317

Upon receipt of your payment, through PayPal or check, I will fill out your tickets and mail them to you. The winner need not be present to win. The winner of the OUTLAW will be responsible for picking up his/her smoker or for shipping. The GLBBQA will ship the SOLO and YETI to the winners.

Proceeds go to help fund our Association activities and to help us support veterans charities and other worthwhile causes such as OBR deployments.

If you have any questions you can PM me here and I will get back to you ASAP. THANK YOU folks for your participation!

This post was approved by Ron L.

That's a nice raffle! Very nice! I have neither checks nor Paypal, so I'll cross my fingers fer a brethren win!

-D

Nice raffle but anytime I see friends and family PayPal I’m always on guard. They should build that fee into the raffle ticket. Those Outlaws are badarse!

Nice raffle but anytime I see friends and family PayPal I’m always on guard. They should build that fee into the raffle ticket. Those Outlaws are badarse!

There is no PP fee if you send funds from a checking account.

That aside, PP are scumbags most of the world now uses Zelle to send and receive funds checking account to checking account fee free.

There is no PP fee if you send funds from a checking account.

That aside, PP are scumbags most of the world now uses Zelle to send and receive funds checking account to checking account fee free.

Good thing about PayPal is you do have some “buyer protection” in the case of a scam. You forfeit that with the friends and family thing. Anyway don’t want to be a downer here if it’s legit I’d love to win an outlaw.

Good thing about PayPal is you do have some “buyer protection” in the case of a scam. You forfeit that with the friends and family thing. Anyway don’t want to be a downer here if it’s legit I’d love to win an outlaw.

This is our second year having this event and we posted it last year also on the Brethren. As I said if you have any questions for me about our Association or the event just shoot me a PM or ask right here, I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Thanks for posting Bruce. I had just sent you an email inquiring yesterday. Perfect timing

This organization is 100% transparent and legit, well known to the membership here no worries at all.

Great people, and a good opportunity for everyone that put's skin in the game for a ticket.

Sent $25 payment via Paypal as well! Glad that it's going towards a good cause!

This is our second year having this event and we posted it last year also on the Brethren. As I said if you have any questions for me about our Association or the event just shoot me a PM or ask right here, I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Sorry I'm new here did not intend to offend or create any drama. I love raffles for good causes so I plan on getting a couple tickets myself. I apologize if I jumped the gun...:thumb:

Last edited:
Back