Start of Year Inventory

Checked our Academy had limited B&B Lump selection no briquettes. They did have 20# Jealous Devil lump so grabbed a couple bags.
The journey cont.

Found out 1/4 of the way through cooking fried rice last night that I am down to 0% propane. Had to audible to the stove to finish.

Have a couple of 20lb bags of B&B lump, but am probably due for another 4-5 soon just to be safe. Should have a 1/2 cord of oak and pecan being delivered soon. That ought to get me close to getting through the summer season depending on the grilling/smoking ratio and what tool I choose for that day

A lot of pellets, not as much as Curt but plenty, coal not much - need to restock, wood more than enough for my needs

Found out 1/4 of the way through cooking fried rice last night that I am down to 0% propane. Had to audible to the stove to finish.

Have a couple of 20lb bags of B&B lump, but am probably due for another 4-5 soon just to be safe. Should have a 1/2 cord of oak and pecan being delivered soon. That ought to get me close to getting through the summer season depending on the grilling/smoking ratio and what tool I choose for that day

At times I miss a propane.

I have about 500lbs of cheap RO briqs, a couple of 5 gallon buckets of pellets, and a 1/2 cord of oak. Just bought the oak and it is mostly in log form. I have started breaking it down into usable splits. The amount of work makes me question why I paid $250 to get it not fully split. I am new to the wood buying game.

8 bags of Ozark Oak-10 lb.
A pallet of B&B oak-20 lb.
1/4 cord plum wood
1/3 cord apple wood
3/4 cord hickory wood.
No pellets.
300 gallons propane
Too many cookers
Not enough time to spend doing what I enjoy the most.

920 lbs pellets
110 lbs lump
rick of seasoned oak
rick of seasoned maple
unlimited natural gas for the gasser

Anytime I’m in any store that sells any fuel, I look. Pellet Cooks should be in BBQ Nirvana right now. Pellet selection and availability are huge. Charcoal Brethren may have to work a little harder for personal preference & selection, gas is everywhere.
Hell I bought two 20# bags costing 29.99 each yesterday. 60+bucks for 40# Of Jealous Devil lump (Academy). I bought B&B hickory and Mesquite chunks at United Grocery Store. Everybody is selling Pellets.

I thought I was running low on Weber briquettes, so I picked up 4 bags of B&B briquettes from academy. I was wrong.
ac8b8005ab020714d06aee664f348723.jpg

Back