Weber Go Anywhere Gasser for $28

smokeandbeer

Take a breath!
Don't know if it is nationwide or local, but I was at Home Depot this morning and they had the Weber Go Anywhere Gassers clearanced at $28 down from $50. Figured I would pass it along for anyone wanting an inexpensive portable.

I was looking for Rancher today as well, after the story that was told about the guy who bought 131 bags for .01 each. None at my local HD though.

I had one of these when I lived in an apartment in NYC (don't even ask the question). They do not get very hot, and are really only good for dogs and burgers. You'd almost be better off with a small charcoal grill. That being said, it was perfect for my weekly Tuesday-night cook-out and beach-party :rolleyes:

It's amazing what offering a girl a grilled dog or burger in Manhattan will do fir your social life :wink:

I had one of these when I lived in an apartment in NYC (don't even ask the question). They do not get very hot, and are really only good for dogs and burgers. You'd almost be better off with a small charcoal grill. That being said, it was perfect for my weekly Tuesday-night cook-out and beach-party :rolleyes:

It's amazing what offering a girl a grilled dog or burger in Manhattan will do fir your social life :wink:

Maybe they have changed out the burner, cause I installed a permanent thermometer in the lid today, and on High was able to get to 600 degrees in about 15 minutes, even though it was only 34 degrees outside. Don't know if the temp will hold after break in, but that sucker was flaming hot today in the driveway.

The Weber goAnywhere is a good little gasser. Get's plenty hot to cook the stuff I want to cook on it. Mine will put a decent sear on a steak.

James.

Back