MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ > For the Board

Notices

For the Board *On Topic Only* Strictly moderated. NO BAD KARMA! This forum is for questions and discussions you would like reviewed by members of the KCBS(or other BBQ orgs) Board of Directors. A clean and direct place where they do not have to wade thru day to day chatter.

Old 07-01-2014, 12:08 PM   #1
Candy Sue
is one Smokin' Farker

Default Preview the Interactive Bullsheet!

Click here (http://mydigitalpublication.com/publication?i=215163) to see the July issue of The Bullsheet before it's even printed! This interactive digital version offers pop-up windows on each article (just click the article's title) and every e-mail address will take you to an e-mail screen. Every web address is live! This means it will open a new window going to that site's location.

UPDATE! To expand the view of pages, double click on the pages. Click and drag to move the pages on your screen (to get to the bottom of the page). Thanks, Robert Olson, for your input, which resulted in these instructions!

Wouldn't you like to get The Bullsheet on the first of every month? Go digital today! E-mail the KCBS office at [email protected] with your member number and say you'd like to go digital.

This preview is for every visitor to KCBS.us. This interactive Bullsheet will be available to digital subscribers -- if members request it! Just like today, past issues of the Bullsheet are available at http://www.kcbs.us/bullsheet.php..

Let us know what you think! E-mail [email protected] with your comments.

Last edited by Ron_L; 07-03-2014 at 08:07 AM..
Candy Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->

Old 07-03-2014, 07:56 AM   #2
Gene01
Knows what a fatty is.

The link appears to be bad
Gene01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:08 AM   #3
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron

Mod Note:

I fixed the broken link.

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/Weber Q1000/Blackstone Camping Griddle/Pit Boss Pro Series 850
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->
Old 07-03-2014, 06:47 PM   #4
SaucyWench
Full Fledged Farker

Pretty cool, but I wish the Vintage Bull page was interactive! Old people have a hard time with tiny print!
Old 07-11-2014, 02:38 PM   #5
bover
is one Smokin' Farker

Add a zoom function and I'm sold.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:18 PM   #6
deguerre
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaucyWench View Post
Pretty cool, but I wish the Vintage Bull page was interactive! Old people have a hard time with tiny print!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bover View Post
Add a zoom function and I'm sold.
This feature worked.

Quote:
UPDATE! To expand the view of pages, double click on the pages. Click and drag to move the pages on your screen (to get to the bottom of the page). Thanks, Robert Olson, for your input, which resulted in these instructions!
Having said that, it still may be small print for some, but it made it readable to me. Plus, you can open the PDF. Even more legible.
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote