Saturday Night Tri Tip

I had a feeling it was from Ralph's. Did you go to the one in Porter Ranch? They usually have pretty awesome beef there.

Have you ever tried this technique before?

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248092

I shop at the La Crescenta one. They have a very good selection also down to aged beef that they do in house. Ralphs has the best meat dept compared to all supermarkets IMHO. As long as it's a Fresh Fare store they're really good.

Look interesting. I'll definitely try that one of these days.

Lol you actually turned me on to pizza port.

Too funny. Marty introduced me to Belching Beaver at the SoCal Bash two years ago and I tried Phantom Bride IPA at their taproom in September.

Gotta get my son to come down more often. Tri-tip is something that we always cooked together.

Too funny. Marty introduced me to Belching Beaver at the SoCal Bash two years ago and I tried Phantom Bride IPA at their taproom in September.

Gotta get my son to come down more often. Tri-tip is something that we always cooked together.

And this is one of the best porters I've had. :thumb: Thanks to you. I can still taste it.

S6IFBUxh.jpg

Looks really tasty Sako!

Brother, that's some darned fine looking food right there; worth staying home for, even on a Saturday night!

Maybe it's me, but I find Durock to be tasteless, dry and difficult to chew

Beautiful job Sako and to pair with sprouts OH YEAH!

Back