"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

2 mi walk earlier and stopped in store on a whim. Left with fajita meat, tbone, ribeye, BabyBack Ribs, bunch of dark veggies, Deli Broccoli Salad.
This weekend starts now.
Playing with Pellet Cooker, meat, veggies, beer

Last edited:
Big weekend here - Family & Friends on a hot Saturday.

Beef short ribs going on early, Baby Backs a bit later - all on the Offset.

Chicken breast, drumsticks, potatoes, Jalapeno bacon poppers and some jerky while we wait - all the the GMG pellet pooper.

I'm canning chicken and stock today. I have my heart set on a BLT for later. lol

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Had a BLT this week. Amazing how great they are each and every time!

Got some chix parts out of the Phreezer & they're dePhrosting. Prolly gonna cook 'em up and throw 'em in some lePhtover beans. The good news is that the beans will be new again once I do this! :whoo: Not sure what else. :noidea:
Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Heading out in a couple hours for a camping trip with the grandson. We're gonna do some country style ribs tomorrow.

182088264_10109026400927210_3767295677124121617_n.jpg

Happy Phriday. Local government outlawed smoking using charcoal and wood this week. The American West has enough wildphires to keep everyone busy. So, simply smoking some pork butt on the Pit Boss.

I had no cooks planned for the weekend until just now. My brother calls and asks if I can cook five racks of ribs and a butt for some kind of bridal party tomorrow. I guess 22 hours notice is enough time to get it done.

I had no cooks planned for the weekend until just now. My brother calls and asks if I can cook five racks of ribs and a butt for some kind of bridal party tomorrow. I guess 22 hours notice is enough time to get it done.

That was my last weekend except it was just a brisket. Short notice cooks are a lot of pressure. Good luck to ya!

Back