My Yoder Smokers YS1500 has arrived! (Very picture heavy)

Thanks for the inverter info. guy's:thumb:

I know this was a highly viewed thread and with the recent photobucket change this topic isn't so relevant. I know this isn't viewed as much as it was, but in an attempt to be helpful I'm going to try and move the photos to another host site and edit my posts. I don't know how this will work out or when I will exactly get to it, but I will try. What a PITA.

Damn, I've been away from here for too long. I should go reintroduce myself:tsk:

Oh yes, I'm fully aware. He has told of his pellet-cooker adventures on more than one forum. His was about the first assessment of the YS1500 I remember seeing anywhere: good stuff. :-D

Who are you hoo hoo hoo hoo sounds like a song I heard along time ago

Seriously considering this cooker so any additional thoughts would be appreciated!

Do you know how many if any modifications they have made to new ones since you bought yours, nucornhusker?

Seriously considering this cooker so any additional thoughts would be appreciated!

Do you know how many if any modifications they have made to new ones since you bought yours, nucornhusker?

I'd be intersted in an update on your YS1500. Pretty sure others bought one of these due to your awesome thred :clap2:

Ok, sorry for the seriously late reply. Time just gets away from me anymore. There are a few. The did make the steel on the firebox and stack end (flat pieces) thicker. This has been done for years. The stack is now removable like the other pellet units. I also think they have improved the wheels.

That's all I'm aware of. Really wasn't much to improve upon IMO.

I'd be intersted in an update on your YS1500. Pretty sure others bought one of these due to your awesome thred :clap2:

Still love it. Nothing new to report. I'm about to fire it up for some MOINKS and just checked in here first since it's been so dang long. I need to get myself up to speed around here.

Still love it. Nothing new to report. I'm about to fire it up for some MOINKS and just checked in here first since it's been so dang long. I need to get myself up to speed around here.

Good to see you Stranger! :-D

Good to see you Stranger! :-D

It's good to be around here, Jeanie. I hope you are still doing well. I do miss seeing all of your awesome cooks.

It feels like coming back home after you've been gone for a while. I hope to not stay a stranger, but life has just gotten crazy the past couple of years. I had to reprioritize my time a bit and of course family wins that battle easily.

It's good to be around here, Jeanie. I hope you are still doing well. I do miss seeing all of your awesome cooks.

It feels like coming back home after you've been gone for a while. I hope to not stay a stranger, but life has just gotten crazy the past couple of years. I had to reprioritize my time a bit and of course family wins that battle easily.

Still doing well here! Thanks!
Definitely understand your priorities! Hope you find time to stop in more often.
Still making your amazing lasagna. :thumb::-D

Still doing well here! Thanks!
Definitely understand your priorities! Hope you find time to stop in more often.
Still making your amazing lasagna. :thumb::-D
I'm glad you are still enjoying that recipe. I'd be interested if you ever made any changes to it. Send me a PM if you have. I'm sure your skills have found a way to make it better.

I'm glad you are still enjoying that recipe. I'd be interested if you ever made any changes to it. Send me a PM if you have. I'm sure your skills have found a way to make it better.

I haven't made any changes. I call it "Husker's Lasagna"! :mrgreen:
Love the stuff!!

Back