Anyone use the ThermoWorks BlueTherm Duo?

chefman316

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Looking to get a wireless therm with high/low temp alarm and data tracking...does anyone use the ThermoWorks BlueTherm Duo. If so, what are your thoughts?

MH

I have had a Maverick for a couple years. When I got my big pit, I decided to upgrade my temp unit too and got one of the Duo's. I have used it a couple times and the range on my Maverick is better. YMMV.

My next therm set will be The Meater. It's already on order and I'll get it some time next month.

I have been using one for a year. It works great! I got tired of the $30 dollar units breaking. Your range will depend on your router location. The blue therm transmits to the router and the router transmits to your phone.

I have been using one for a year. It works great! I got tired of the $30 dollar units breaking. Your range will depend on your router location. The blue therm transmits to the router and the router transmits to your phone.

I was under the impression that its Bluetooth not wifi

I know a guy who has one and the range was really limited and he did not care for it

I don't believe you can run this through a router unless I am mistaken...

You guys are right. I've been thinking all this time it was wi fi. Best thermometer I've ever had.

I love mine!

I got mine a couple months back, and I LOVE it! I've burned through too many of the cheap mavericks.... I love how it gives you a full chart of your temperatures throughout the cook! I wish I'd have bought mine years ago!

Back