Greetings from the ATL!

bkemery

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
I recently retired from a corporate gig after 30 years roaming the world on someone else's dime and I've decided jump back into this thing y'all obviously love so much. BBQ has always been a big thing in my family with roots from St. Louis to the Texas hill country - sticky sweet and plain old salt and pepper get equal weight in my house. Also, my BBQ is sometimes just the first step along the journey to the end result. I may throw something on the grill/smoker because I want brisket tamales or pulled pork stuffed baked potatoes - a slightly different twist on "what the fark do I do with the rest of this brisket."

The forums have already proven to be invaluable - I just pulled the trigger on a new YS1500 thanks, or maybe curses, to a few of y'all! War Eagle and Hook Em' Horns!

Welcome to the brethren, B, from your neighbor to the north. You will definitely find a lot of ways to utilize the leftovers from the big meats here. These guys never cease to amaze me with their creations. Congrats on the new smoker, you may find a pellet pooper thread or two on here:icon_blush: Have fun and post often.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona and congratulations on the new smoker.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Back