New model Hasty Bake.

70monte

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Have you guys seen this? HB is coming out with a new expensive model, the 357. I'm not sure it's worth the increased cost but they improved some things IMO from their current models.

The vents are now sliders instead of flaps which should make it easier to keep steady temps. It's now duel walled as well and has a gasket for the side door so it should be more efficient.

Overall it looks like a pretty nice grill.

https://www.hastybake.com/collectio...oducts/357-pro-stainless-steel-charcoal-grill

Have you guys seen this? HB is coming out with a new expensive model, the 357. I'm not sure it's worth the increased cost but they improved some things IMO from their current models.

The vents are now sliders instead of flaps which should make it easier to keep steady temps. It's now duel walled as well and has a gasket for the side door so it should be more efficient.

Overall it looks like a pretty nice grill.

https://www.hastybake.com/collectio...oducts/357-pro-stainless-steel-charcoal-grill

Looks nice! You gonna take the plunge?

That price tag is absolutely crazy. While I recognize that it's 304 stainless steel and will last a life time it's still shockingly high priced for a relatively small grill.

Looks nice! You gonna take the plunge?

Not at that price. M Grills is supposedly coming out with an all stainless M1 which they said the price would probably be somewhere between $3,500-$4,000. I would buy that before the HB. 10 gauge SS vs 18 and 20 gauge. No contest.

Someone on here ordered one of the new m1 ss models. Didn’t disclose price.

Someone on here ordered one of the new m1 ss models. Didn’t disclose price.

I tried to get the price... they said “call Travis for pricing”. Travis being the owner of M Grills. So, still not sure on the exact pricing of the SS M1 as I never called... lol.

I got the email from Hasty Bake announcing the 357 - clicked on the link and like others was pretty shocked by the price, even considering all SS :shocked:

I have the JV versions of both the HB and the M1 and will stick with those.

I got the email from Hasty Bake announcing the 357 - clicked on the link and like others was pretty shocked by the price, even considering all SS :shocked:

I have the JV versions of both the HB and the M1 and will stick with those.

$1 says you’ll have the new HB sitting in your backyard by years end... lol.

I tried to get the price... they said “call Travis for pricing”. Travis being the owner of M Grills. So, still not sure on the exact pricing of the SS M1 as I never called... lol.

I wonder why the price has to be a secret. I was not aware that they were actually selling them yet. I saw one of their FB posts about cutting out the SS for the M1 but there was no mention when they would be available for sale.

I'm not financially able to buy one yet anyway so I won't be calling right now. I can't wait to see the finished product though.

I could def get into that

For some reason I thought of you when I saw it, due to Santa Maria style :clap2:

I wonder why the price has to be a secret. I was not aware that they were actually selling them yet. I saw one of their FB posts about cutting out the SS for the M1 but there was no mention when they would be available for sale.

I'm not financially able to buy one yet anyway so I won't be calling right now. I can't wait to see the finished product though.

You have a bunch of cool cookers already :icon_smile_tongue:

That price tag is absolutely crazy. While I recognize that it's 304 stainless steel and will last a life time it's still shockingly high priced for a relatively small grill.

You can cook an absurd amount of food on a gourmet. I’ve seen the new 357s and they are awesome.

Back