Thank you! New member introduction

Disoray

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Greetings all! New member here, and *think* I’m following protocol creating a new thread in this channel for my introduction.

Quick bit about me: Live in south Jersey, spent most of my life in Texas, and have lived in almost as many states as not. These days I’m mostly BGE (including a mini-max that my granddaughter has laid claim to), though I keep a gasser for convenience and for my wife when I’m out of town, and we rock a Blackstone 36 when a flat-top will make it awesome. The little I’ve seen of this group so far makes me pretty excited for new things to learn and fun personalities to meet! I’m always looking for different ways to do things, see things, and try things - and this group seems like a great place to work through that endeavor!

Don’t have a sig yet (shortly), but here’s the generics:

Disoray / Tom
Ocean County New Jersey
2 XL BGE, 1 L BGE, 1 M BGE, 1 MM BGE, 1 Blackstone 36, 1 Weber Gasser rigged for natural from the house.
adb6257cba8bdfc16c13edc47e744dfe.jpg

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona, you got some good helpers there Tom.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome. You have come to the right place for Great Folks and Great BBQ. Looks like you have a good skill set already including a future PitMaster there.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welocme! Fair warning: this place is hazardous to both your waistline and your wallet.

Intro

Welcome and I’ll join you in the introduction! I’m a Jersey boy also, grew up in South, but now a North transplant due to work. I have zero BBQ experience other than a Vermont Castings propane grill and some indirect smoking on a unknown brand charcoal grill :biggrin1: Looking forward to reading about everyone’s insight!

Back